What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

DeepDish, I'll see your mediocre BigBang and raise you the brilliant genius that is Michael Krohn and his Raga Rockers :)

If only you guys spoke Norwegian...

I'll go over the top and all in with the great Turbonegro song Oslo Bloodbath pt 3, Ballad of Gerda and Tore:

BTW, are you on VGD? What's your nick there? I've been "skinnsyk" and is now "sharam_and_dubfire" after being banned with my three different Deep Dish nick over the years.

Mmm, never been a big fan of Turbonegro. I'm more of a Raga and Jokke man, you know.

I'll drop you a PM, mate, to keep the thread on topic.

from the previous 6 pages, i have only ever heard of 2 of these songs before....

no-one listen to any good old pop music nowadays?

i've just listened to a bit of Rihanna - Umbrella, followed by the new one from Girls Aloud. :D

i've just listened to a bit of Rihanna - Umbrella, followed by the new one from Girls Aloud.

How either of these abominations can be described as good old pop music is beyond me. Utter shite.

I've just finished listening to Don't You Worry Bout A Thing - Stevie Wonder. Now THAT, is good, and old, and pop music.

i've just listened to a bit of Rihanna - Umbrella, followed by the new one from Girls Aloud.

How either of these abominations can be described as good old pop music is beyond me. Utter shite.

ah come on.... Rihanna - Umbrella is already a modern day classic!!

10 weeks at no1, biggest selling single of 2007....

plus it rained continously for 10 weeks whilst that song was no1, and ost of the country flooded!!

how many other songs do you know that can control the weather? :roll: :winkold:

Â