What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

22 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Can't stop listening to NIN. Got to be the best live band on the planet right now imo.

He is absolutely superb live. It's a shame he'll never play anywhere as 'small' as the Wolves Civic again 😕

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

He is absolutely superb live. It's a shame he'll never play anywhere as 'small' as the Wolves Civic again 😕

Ah to see them in a venue like that would have been incredible! I saw them at Rock Werchter in a small(ish) tent last year. Probably the closest i'll get to seeing them in a small venue now. But they were phenomenal. 

On 10/06/2019 at 19:43, Brumerican said:

Belter. I found them circuitously via Sarabeth Tucek about 10 years ago (12 now I've looked) where this track was on a Free CD that came with a Mag.

• Thanks 1

Always reminds me of going to Old Trafford late 90s when Yorkie had not long signed for them . This came on before the game and their fans were having problems with the stewards regarding standing up at games. 

On 07/06/2019 at 17:43, Rugeley Villa said:

New Model Army

Bloody Hell, thats probably the worst thing you've ever posted, they are probably thrird on my all time most hated bands list (you all know the two above them)

Back in my DJing era I used to play at a very well knoiwn Alternative / Goth club on a Friday night (Planet X for those that care). Such was my dislike for NMA that I had a sign made for behind the decks which said.. "No F***ing New Model Army". One did have to draw the line somewhere and those cloggy twunts were never getting played

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Bloody Hell, thats probably the worst thing you've ever posted, they are probably thrird on my all time most hated bands list (you all know the two above them)

Back in my DJing era I used to play at a very well knoiwn Alternative / Goth club on a Friday night (Planet X for those that care). Such was my dislike for NMA that I had a sign made for behind the decks which said.. "No F***ing New Model Army". One did have to draw the line somewhere and those cloggy twunts were never getting played

I’m not a fan, but my uncle is a fanatic. He’s got NMA tattoos. He watches them all over too. I just don’t mind that song. 

Well this is a bit odd... I'm istening to this

Buit not on the excellent album pictured in the YowTube but on the B-side of a 12" single of Prove it (also on the album). This is remarkable because not only did I not know I owned a copy of this, I didn't even know such a record existed, let alone the green vinyl version in my posession. And why did they pick Prove it for the A side? Venus is the far better track.

Â