What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Fontaines DCs Glasto set (Morbid curiosity more than anything)

One of those bands spotify thinks I should like and I kind of understand why it thinks that but I just don't get them. They're kind of awkward and if you strip away thier USP,  that distinctive Dublin accent then they have nothing. And why they get described as "punk" is beyond me, they haven't enough energy to be punk

Goat Girl's Glasto set now, this time a band I like though I must admit this performance is leaving me a bit cold. One to take of the bands I'd like to seee list (for now anyway) The main singer is a bit of a mumbler between songs and again they are a bit lifeless for my liking. need to learn a bit of stagecraft methinks

Just now, bickster said:

Yeah came up on my Spoty this morning. 'Tis a good un. Also my RBCF ticket arrived today

Likewise, have popped home for the weekend and it’s here. Will drop you a text Monday to arrange meet up! 

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Likewise, have popped home for the weekend and it’s here. Will drop you a text Monday to arrange meet up! 

Cool, I suggest in town to meet as its like a frigging wasteland round by the Invisible Wind Factory

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Cool, I suggest in town to meet as its like a frigging wasteland round by the Invisible Wind Factory

Sounds good - take it we’ll get a taxi up there then. Let me know a time and place and I’ll meet you. 

• Like 1

Â