What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Not listened to the new album yet. But hopefully this is a sign it's back to form - the last album had a couple of cracking songs on it, and the rest was very bleh.

• Like 2

On 19/05/2019 at 18:20, Rugeley Villa said:

but I bet Dave Grohl has done a few songs where he plays drums and does vocals. He like Jack White are very talented musicians.

Dave Grohl is a nice guy, he's also a great drummer. That's it though, he's a drummer

Bump your head and stomp your feet to this!

Our people are the product of genocide and slavery
Everything in the ghetto was how it was made to be
Designed in a process, Prison Industrial Complex
Niggas transformed into numbers and objects
We pay the devil rent for living in hell
Cuz the projects was built on the spot where Lucifer fell
Incarcerated knowledge heavy weight (Heavy Nigga)
Every black man should read through the Deuteronomy Chapter 28
~Cursed in the city like we're cursed in the field
Cursed on the border, and cursed by the New World Order
Our sons and daughters were stolen by another people
_ end of the Earth, land of the Eagle
This is the sequel to the prophecy
Freedom when peaceful then violent is my philosophy
I built an army, now I'm gonna build a nation
The foundation of a new civilization
And overthrow the plantation

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I wonder if @useless is still listening to those weird sounds. Welcome back brother. 

Well I'm still listening to the same old music I guess, but I'm not sure how weird it is, in this age even the music that once upon a time might have been considered pretty out there, has thousands, hundreds of thousands, if not millions of views on youtube.

• Like 3

I quite like this, but I hate the video. I hate the faux emotion of Beringer pretending to sing. I hate the mouthing the words the simple piano section is played as if the lyrics are profound. I hate the smile of the 2 backing singers they got off the street.

But most of all, I hate the dancer. The interpretative dance interprets nothing, it's just a woman jerking around making out the movements have meaning. I hate her face, she has this false profound, pained almost, expression throughout that is the very height of pseud, and isn't helped that she's blessed with a look akin to a bulldog slurping lighter fluid. I hate the outfit she's got on. I genuinely don't get what it is. It looks like they got the outfit from a skip in 1986. It looks awful. Weird baggy high cut shorts, fitted for Neville Southall by the looks of things, high socks, knee warmers, weird top. It's like she's from some alternative reality where Fame was set in a homeless shelter.

Songs alright mind.

Â