What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

How the hell do you throw away a tune like Sail On and put not one, but two terrible interludes on Who Built The Moon ?

After all these years Noel's track selection is as baffling as ever but it confirms his place as the great B side songwriter in history.

I'm pissing about playing stuff I don't normally play, records I normally pick up and think... nah I only bought that for DJing or Why did I buy that? (I used to make a lot of speculative purchases when records were cheap). I pulled this out... it'll probably get a bit more of an airing. I think I have the album somewhere too (clearly not in the cleaned and organised section)

default_OMG.gif

One of my favourite songs by a top five band of mine, covered by an artist I quite like. It's a different take, it's not as good as the original, but sod it. It's awesome.

Great to hear the remaining members of FR pushed ahead with the idea of releasing an album of covers from Midnight Organ Fight by friends of the band for it's 10th anniversary. Excellent idea for an exceptional album.

Internet radio. I use Undok an my phone to control my Roberts radio and at this very moment, these are the choices in some of my saved stations:

KNAC - Tesla- Modern Day Cowboy

Epic Rock Radio - Wuthering Heights - Carpe Noctum

KCAL 96.7 - Metallica - Master Of Puppets

101.5 BobRocks - I Prevail - Breaking Down

HardRadio.Com - Overkill - Long Time Dyin'

Nuclear Rock Radio - Zoroaster - Odyssey

xStream Prog - Mile Marker Zero - Building A Machine

Metal Meyhem Radio - Nytro - Off With Their Heads

Psychedelicized Radio - Deep Purple - Shield

Hard Rock Hell - Massive - Roses

RockRadio1 - Cain's Offering - Gather The Faithful

Kerrang! Offspring - Want You Bad

PureRock.US - Papa Roach - Who Do You Trust

A one hour set from Fatboy Slim from this years Isle Wight festival.

Watch it on your TV through the soundbar and play it loud.

Fatboy Slim works the crowd a treat and plays a blinder.....

eat, sleep, rave, repeat:)

Â