What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

listening to the studio version of this song and you think how can anyone sound this good. To replicate it live shows that ozzy was a frontman in a league of his own. Maybe not the best, but definitely in a league of his own. The 8th wonder of the world is right here.

• Like 1

went to the cinema the other week to watch the new sabbath release and this song was on there. They did it in the studio and I can honestly say my eyes were full of tears. Iommi playing the piano to ozzy nailing this song at the age he is. Why they never did this as part of the final show in Birmingham  I'll never know. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

went to the cinema the other week to watch the new sabbath release and this song was on there. They did it in the studio and I can honestly say my eyes were full of tears. Iommi playing the piano to ozzy nailing this song at the age he is. Why they never did this as part of the final show in Birmingham  I'll never know. 

Yeah, it was great. Exactly the same with The Wizard. It sounded bloody great, so would have loved them to play it live.

Â