What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

So this is a convoluted one I was going to put in the happy thread but then decided to pop it here.

I was pointed towards Mungo's HiFi by Mr @dAVe80 of this very parish. One of my go to tracks from Mungo's is 'bike rider'.

From that tune and video it sort of prompted me or inspired me back in to bikes and realising you don't need a five hundred quid state of the art shiny thing. I'm currently restoring my fourth bike of the year. Dishing out a couple to my own kids, and a couple to other people 'cos I'd rather get the ego trip of donating a ropey old bike to someone than get the £10 from a second hand  bike shop.

So, my latest project:

36789341916_1f4a144c4b.jpg

and I'll leave you with this...

• Like 2

I was reminded of this by your post, Chrisp65, as Stevie supposedly wrote this for Beck as a thank you for playing on "Talking Book".   Couldn't help having a listen.   No one's ever been able to make the guitar speak the way Beck does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Did you want to kill her and chop her up into tiny pieces?

That's what I want to do after listening to that

Nope, infact back when we were together it reminded me of her in a good way. I think we got together just after it came out, so it was being played a lot. Just one of those songs that takes me back to more carefree times.

Â