What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Gotye -

I don't pay attention to modern music and I only just heard the song for the first time a couple of days ago at work. I thought it was excellent so went to the computer on my break to find out what it was.

Turns out it was mega-popular a few months ago. I never thought a song like this could be #1 in this age of music.

Gotye -

I don't pay attention to modern music and I only just heard the song for the first time a couple of days ago at work. I thought it was excellent so went to the computer on my break to find out what it was.

Turns out it was mega-popular a few months ago. I never thought a song like this could be #1 in this age of music.

Kiwi chick singing but as usual Aussie try to claim

Gotye -

Claim what?

Gotye -

Claim what?

Kimbra just like Crowded House, Pavlova, et al

Can't be arsed with the YouTube links, but this week I have mostly been listening to Art Blakey, Sonny Rollins, Thelonius Monk, Miles Davis and Charlie Parker.

With a short break for Dennis Wilson and Bruce Springsteen.

Â