What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I've always said that I have a really fussy taste in music, to the point I only really like Oasis (and usually get quite rightly caned for it).

However, for my father in laws 60th birthday, my wife and I's gift to him was to take him and his mates (6 of them) to a huge house in Derbyshire (Aire B'n'B thing) for a weekend.

For this, I said we should get a playlist of his era's music (late 70s, early 80s was his "peak" years musically I guess), so I've been trawling through the Youtube and have gotten around 250 songs I think would be suitable. 

It ranges from the 1950s to the 2010s (although the pre-1960 & post 1990s+ is really sparsely populated!) and I've got to say, there are some really awesome songs I've not heard for absolutely donkey's years, but I really actually like! 

So I've got them all on a playlist (which I've never done!) and I've got something that ISN'T a Gallagher, but yet I love 85%+ of them :D 

• Like 4

30 years ago this first tune came out, they were such a good band, between the debut and the Jacksons cover they didnt put a foot wrong in my opinion. Madder Rose. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Greatest song ever about a footballer. If destroyed still true. 

Los campesinos have loads of songs about football and the one that I like to think is about Gabby is better

Scout yourself as a one-man team 
You're a one-club man denied a testimonial

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

Â