limpid

Our poor crossing, combined with Burnley filling their box, has meant our chances have been easily dealt with. I think we should just continue having shots from the edge of the box. Burnley are letting us through easily enough, and a luckily deflection could be the easiest way through.

'We can't play good football because of injuries'

So, Who would you say is helping us to play this good football? A player that has been out injured all season?

I think the manager has set them up to play this way. Not just contain, sit deep, try and keep the ball.

We're not looking too shabby, Cole helped us with both off the ball movement and the ability to thread a ball through.

Just too sketchy at the back to be pushing so many people forward on set pieces, but otherwise better than I thought so far!

So, Who would you say is helping us to play this good football? A player that has been out injured all season?

I think the manager has set them up to play this way. Not just contain, sit deep, try and keep the ball.

And Joe Cole has allowed him to do that, no?

Joe Cole has made others now able to pass and move forward.

He's playing well but I don't think he can influence 10 men that much.

Who's been out injured all season?

And Joe Cole has allowed him to do that, no?

He has. I don't think he's been injured all season though, I think he's been unavailable for two games.

• Like 1

Â