Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Still nervous. As things stand we're 4 pts above relegation and both teams at 28 have one more game than us. Leicester can pick up a lot more points and we need just one freak result from Sunderland or Hull and it's panic again.

What's the beat result for us when Leicester play Burnley next week? A draw?

A draw is ideal really when any of them play each other, but a win for one severely hamstrings the other by the same note. If 2 teams below us put together a run of beating the other teams around them it'll actually be very good for us

Sunderland will go down if they don't beat Leicester as home as I just don't see how they'll pick up enough points from Southampton at home and Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and Stoke away to survive.

Certainly not enough to finish above us.

Only on VT could we beat Spurs and yet people are still presenting scenarios where we barely pick up another point this season and teams like Sunderland and Hull go on winning sprees despite having far harder run ins.

I've thought we'd be safe after winning at Sunderland, more so after winning at Spurs which to me was a defining and much needed result.

As I've said before if people are so worried for the final few games just go down the bookies and put Burnley, QPR, Leicester, Sunderland and Hull all to win in accys each weekend and if the near impossible comes off you'll nearly have enough money to buyout Lerner at the end of the season. ;)

• Like 2

Once more I'm worried and today has put a dampener on tomorrow for me but we'll be fine I think? Wish it wasn't man city next as it's be nice to put a few more points on the board soon

a quick look at our form and citehs form suggests they are a good team to play right now

I know its not that simple, just ask Spurs.