Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

The way City are playing , our game against them might not be such a right off.

Need to win tomorrow , hoping like the WBA game we can raise our performance.Getting Cleverly back will help as we have not looked as good without him.His energy in midfield has been missed.At he least we have to not lose and certainly the last 10 mins we need to keep our concentration we would have 2 more points if we have kept out heads against Stoke and Swansea.

QPR have a lot more fight than we do too.

I havent been posting on these forums for very long so i honestly cant tell if people are trolling. How have you came up with this statement? When redknapp was in charge they was known for being awful and pathetic. It was basically Austin keeping them in the battle. Chris ramsey is in charge now and apparently has been since Feb 12th. Since then they have record of....W1 D0 L5. How exactly is this more fight than us? I hope they carry on this "good fight form" because it sure will see them down. Jesus wept, such hyperbole this forum is after one weekend of results

Yeah, but they won Saturday. Things have turned around, since we lost! We're doomed!

Need to win tomorrow , hoping like the WBA game we can raise our performance.Getting Cleverly back will help as we have not looked as good without him.His energy in midfield has been missed.At he least we have to not lose and certainly the last 10 mins we need to keep our concentration we would have 2 more points if we have kept out heads against Stoke and Swansea.

I can't agree with that. I might be alone but I thought City were good tonight. They created an abundance of chances and if they play like that against us they will hammer us. 

QPR have a lot more fight than we do too.

I havent been posting on these forums for very long so i honestly cant tell if people are trolling. How have you came up with this statement? When redknapp was in charge they was known for being awful and pathetic. It was basically Austin keeping them in the battle. Chris ramsey is in charge now and apparently has been since Feb 12th. Since then they have record of....W1 D0 L5. How exactly is this more fight than us? I hope they carry on this "good fight form" because it sure will see them down. Jesus wept, such hyperbole this forum is after one weekend of results
Yeah, but they won Saturday. Things have turned around, since we lost! We're doomed!
Yeah apparently qpr now are world beaters since they beat that shite team we beat twice and we lost to a team called Newton heath. And according to some we have a clueless manager who knows no tactics and who hates foreigners especially from Spain and we'd probably have won our last two games had we played him (well i believe that is the gist I think!)
  • Like 4

I can't agree with that. I might be alone but I thought City were good tonight. They created an abundance of chances and if they play like that against us they will hammer us. 

They were the same against Burnley and lost.I think their current record is 4 wins in 14.They look good and they pass it round but they are not converting chances ...of course though they will hammer us though as if your a team in poor form Villa are always there for you to get a result.Newcastle are still safe despite being utterly useless for months just on beating us for example.

They were the same against Burnley and lost.I think their current record is 4 wins in 14.They look good and they pass it round but they are not converting chances ...of course though they will hammer us though as if your a team in poor form Villa are always there for you to get a result.Newcastle are still safe despite being utterly useless for months just on beating us for example.

Not always. I bet fans of most teams think this about their team.

That said I have absolutely no doubt that we'll lose to City - our recent record against them at the Etihad is just as bad as it is against anyone else.

Lose tonight and it'll be a disaster, in the bottom three having played a game more than most of the other teams, two more in the case of Leicester and some tough fixtures coming up. If we get the win though I'll be confident of us staying up.

Lose tonight and it'll be a disaster, in the bottom three having played a game more than most of the other teams, two more in the case of Leicester and some tough fixtures coming up. If we get the win though I'll be confident of us staying up.

Whilst it's not as cut and dried as that, tonight is huge, lose tonight coupled with good results for others and a bad result for us at spurs and we will have a very uphill task to get out of it. Win tonight and the same happens and we'll be more or less in teh same boat as now, bad results for others after we win though and things look up, couple that with a win at spurs and we're nearly safe....

Still a long way to go regardless of tonight, but Sherwood will have to be as good as he thinks he is to turn it around if we get turned over tonight.

It is what it is, lose tonight and it increases our chances of relegation dramatically, if we can get the three points then it increases our chances of survival dramatically. Our most important game for a long time.

It is what it is, lose tonight and it increases our chances of relegation dramatically, if we can get the three points then it increases our chances of survival dramatically. Our most important game for a long time.

I actually thought the swansea game was very important - had we won - it would have proved we were approaching a competent side - it would also have left us needing 1 more for safety - it didn't happen and I am resigned to the fact that we will still be in the mix in some way v burnley at home....

• Like 1

Loose tonight and I think we'll go down. Win we will stay up, Draw its in the balance.  We need 7 pts I think. 

I hope the players are loose, hope we don't lose

I feel queasy, and there's still 2 hours to go to kick off. I'm literally dreading it, I'll be in a bad mood all week if we lose. 

EDIT: To make it worse, I'm live-chatting to a QPR-supporting mate during the game. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

Leicester: 77.2% ^

QPR: 70.2% ^

Burnley: 53.5%

Villa: 36.4% vv

Hull: 34.8% vv

Sunderland: 27.1% ^^

WBA: 0.7%

Newcastle: 0.1%

Leicester: 87.7%

QPR: 84.7%

Burnley: 50.4%