Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

We weren't too bad and certainly didn't deserve to lose...but why do we always **** up when the other results go our way?

Sunderland

West Ham A

Newcastle H

Palace H

Stoke A

Southampton H

Everton A

Leicester H

Arsenal A

Chelsea A

Burnley

Spurs H

Arsenal H

Everton A

Leicester H

West Ham A

Hull A

Stoke H

Villa A

QPR

Everton H

West Brom A

Villa A

Chelsea H

West Ham H

Liverpool A

Man City A

Newcastle H

Leicester A

Leicester

West Ham H

West Brom A

Swansea H

Burnley A

Chelsea H

Newcastle H

Southampton H

Sundeand A

QPR H

Could have done with being quite a few points ahead of Burnley before they go into their last five games.

Pleased Burnley and Leicester lost. Now need West Ham, Chelsea and Everton to win. Have a feeling QPR will beat Everton tho. A point today would have been good. But no we had to **** it up. Fed up of clubs like Swansea coming to Villa Park and **** us over.

Pleased Burnley and Leicester lost. Now need West Ham, Chelsea and Everton to win. Have a feeling QPR will beat Everton tho. A point today would have been good. But no we had to **** it up. Fed up of clubs like Swansea coming to Villa Park and **** us over.

Im fed up of the referees helping them do it...

I'm watching Sunderland now, and I have a feeling they might nick this against the Hammers....

There's still plenty of time left, certainly plenty of twists and turns, but the result today puts us right back in it.

QPR is a must win, and we could really do with a win from one of the next 3 away games....Spurs is possibly our best chance....

We lost the chance to stay up on our own terms - we just have to hope those below us keep loosing..

What are you talking about? We can still stay up on our own terms, it's just a bit harder. It's not like we're in the bottom 3.

We lost the chance to stay up on our own terms - we just have to hope those below us keep loosing..

What are you talking about? We can still stay up on our own terms, it's just a bit harder. It's not like we're in the bottom 3.

thought that might confuse you 

What a meant was that had we won today - IMO it would matter not if Sunderlands forms picked up - I would confident of gathering enough points whatever sunderland did.

Now our mini upturn in form can be put down to last minute penaly against Albion - who are woeful away from home - and an away win against a desperate Sunderland side..........

I expect this to go to the last game now.

Hull

Chelsea H

Swansea A

Southampton A

Liverpool H

Palace A

Arsenal H

Burnley H

Spurs A

Man UTD H

WBA

QPR H

Leicester H

Palace A

Liverpool H

Man UTD A

Newcastle A

Chelsea H

Arsenal A

WBA just need to win the next two, which IMO, they will.

What a meant was that had we won today - IMO it would matter not if Sunderlands forms picked up - I would confident of gathering enough points whatever sunderland did.

Now our mini upturn in form can be put down to last minute penaly against Albion - who are woeful away from home - and an away win against a desperate Sunderland side..........

I'm not "confused" at all.

Today doesn't exactly change a massive amount. A win today would've been a massive boost but we still wouldn't have been completely safe. It's not like if we'd won today we could've then afforded to go on another nightmare run like we did at the end of last season.

We were also pretty woeful away from home up until that Sunderland game, so I don't think it can be dismissed as flippantly as that.

Edited by Mantis

We weren't too bad and certainly didn't deserve to lose...but why do we always **** up when the other results go our way?

Better than **** up when they go against us Edited by P3te

I'm not "confused" at all.

Today doesn't exactly change a massive amount. A win today would've been a massive boost but we still wouldn't have been completely safe. It's not like if we'd won today we could've then afforded to go on another nightmare run like we did at the end of last season.

We were also pretty woeful away from home up until that Sunderland game, so I don't think it can be dismissed as flippantly as that.

I disagree - a win today - over a reasonable side would have changed everything.

• It would have taken us to 31 points - One win and one draw away from probable safety
  •  
  • Also beating a reasonable Swansea side - would give me confidence that we could get those results in our future games 

Pivotal day IMO - we now go to the wire - victory today would have given us a buffer..

I disagree - a win today - over a reasonable side would have changed everything.

• It would have taken us to 31 points - One win and one draw away from probable safety
  •  
  • Also beating a reasonable Swansea side - would give me confidence that we could get those results in our future games 

Pivotal day IMO - we now go to the wire - victory today would have given us a buffer..

I think you're putting way too much into this one result. A win would've been a huge boost but it wouldn't have settled things. Just because we lost in the end doesn't necessarily mean it'll go to the wire either. Individual games rarely involve absolutes and this is no exception.

It's annoying because I don't think we've deserved to lose any games under Sherwood. Stoke was a draw but for a moment of individual error, same for Newcastle really. And today I think a draw would have been most fair, as do most others I sense.

I don't think we've been unlucky because most results, bar Burnley beating City, have gone our way. It just could have been a lot better right now.

Hammers winning now, that's a real help.

Edited by jayEm