Paul Lambert

limpid

People disagree with each other.

When you hold a view that some deem to be extreme or far-fetched, people have a right to call them out on that view.

Many people have disagreed with Con's comments about Barry Bannan. You labelling it as bullying/ ganging-up or mocking almost comes across as point-scoring against the people who have previously supported Lambert.

Shouldn't you be saying that to Steve who is the one who brought the whole 'ganging-up' claim up?

'Lambert supporters'. Categorising people into groups when we're all villa fans isn't really helping to not cause arguments is it?

It seems the PR from Faulkner was more needed than I suggested,  but will fall on deaf ears

Round and round in circles we go.

Split the site:

Villa pro

Villa boo

:lol:

I hope we are all Villa pro??

Some of us just want Lambert out and some want to give him extra time. We can all get along even if we have different views. That's life as people say!

• Like 1

The fact that I used "begin" suggests I feel it is a probable future outcome not that it has already happened.  If I wanted to say it had already happened I would have said "and I've been abused".

However, the fact that Risso likes to come at me and says I said "Lambert was the best manager ever" is irritating!

I'm pro Lambert 100% still am,  still believe .

Let the abuse begin

No one has 'abused' you so stop trying to play the victim.

He didn't say that they had, clue was in the begin part. Stop trying to instigate an argument.

Edited by villan_007
  • Like 1

RIchard, you must be a bit strange if you are 100% behind Lambert.  Surely there must be a small percentage of your mindset that is wavering a little. 90% behind him perhaps?

How anyone can be 100% behind him after the weekends abomination and the disgraceful home form since his tenure seems a little odd.  Or are you trolling?

Lambert could stay or he could go, it all depends on what direction the board wants to go. If they are happy with things as long as we stay in this league, then they will probably not sack Lambert. But we are not going forward, not an inch, we are stagnating and the only reason we will play in this league next season is because there are a few woeful teams in this league. We are really, really bad and extremely boring to watch, with very few, if any "stars" in the side except Benteke when he is on form. Next season there will be equally bad teams below us, so Lambert will probably scramble the necessary points to make us stay up. The thing is though, clubs tend to sack managers when things are going like this. We don't have the squad to finish 8th, but we sure as hell have the squad to do better, although I don't really know what to expect anymore.

Invigoration is probably the right word, every single fan and person connected to this club has lost the faith in what is happening. So change is always the easiest outcome, even though the new guy might not come with awesome pedigree. If and when Lambert leaves this club, I don't see how he is going to get another job in the Premier League. Crap results, even worse signings and negative football tends to do that to a manager.

• Like 1

The fact that I used "begin" suggests I feel it is a probable future outcome not that it has already happened. If I wanted to say it had already happened I would have said "and I've been abused".

However, the fact that Risso likes to come at me and says I said "Lambert was the best manager ever" is irritating!

Saying 'let the abuse begin' suggests you have a basis to believe it will, i.e. those expressing support in Lambert usually receive said abuse.

Risso's comment is a slight embellishment but obviously he means your comment that Lambert is our best manager 'in the last 30 years' which was totally baseless. When you make a comment as bold as that, you leave yourself open to it being rehashed when it turns out to be complete bollocks.

Edited by Isa

RIchard, you must be a bit strange if you are 100% behind Lambert.  Surely there must be a small percentage of your mindset that is wavering a little. 90% behind him perhaps?

How anyone can be 100% behind him after the weekends abomination and the disgraceful home form since his tenure seems a little odd.  Or are you trolling?

1005 behind him,  no wavering.  Believe in his mission and believe he has the ability to do it here,  given the right tools.

The fact that I used "begin" suggests I feel it is a probable future outcome not that it has already happened. If I wanted to say it had already happened I would have said "and I've been abused".

Saying 'let the abuse begin' suggests you have a basis to believe it will, i.e. those expressing support in Lambert usually receive said abuse.

Risso's comment is a slight embellishment but obviously he means your comment that Lambert is our best manager 'in the last 30 years' which was totally baseless. When you make a comment as bold as that, you leave yourself open to it being rehashed when it turns out to be complete bollocks.

But that comment has not been rehashed.  It has been totally changed

I'm pro Lambert 100% still am,  still believe .

Let the abuse begin

Your hair is quite poor.

It does need cutting granted

1005 behind him,  no wavering.  Believe in his mission and believe he has the ability to do it here,  given the right tools.

Well he has signed plenty of 'tools' so far! ;)

Â