Paul Lambert

limpid

When he came I told myself I would give him 3 seasons ( provided we didn't get relegated ) because that's how long I felt it would take to reshape the squad and get rid of the high earner's. If we're not comfortably mid-table by this point next season i'll agree he needs to go.

I'd hope he get's a crack next year if we get new owner's who will give him a bigger transfer budget.

Too sensible

Common sense tells you he's not going to be here. Common sense about football is the reason I'm mainly correct with my opinions. You don't have to be ITK.

I don't think I've ever blushed in response to a forum post before but I am very embarrassed for you right now.

Why is that?

Stop being fickle. The bottom 10 stinks equally. No point changing manager to repeat this stuff. I believe in Lambert. At least one more season.

Haha that's a good post.
Is there any need for these sarcastic replies BJ10?

He doesn't understand football, what else can he do?
For someone with a lack of understanding I've been right more than most. Keep believing though.

In your opinion

Common sense tells you he's not going to be here. Common sense about football is the reason I'm mainly correct with my opinions. You don't have to be ITK.

I don't think I've ever blushed in response to a forum post before but I am very embarrassed for you right now.

Why is that?

I would explain but I can't find my flash cards and crayons.

I hope you've enjoyed todays win all the same. ;)

Still wouldn't bother me if he stays or goes. Needs decent money if he stays though

I think this is where I am at the moment. Don't care either way. What he needs is £100m to spend and I don't much care where he gets it from either.

The Birmingham Mail are reporting that the whole squad did the lap of appreciation but Paul Lambert didn't take part.

Correct. I can't remember if he did last year - managers sometimes do and sometimes don't.

The Birmingham Mail are reporting that the whole squad did the lap of appreciation but Paul Lambert didn't take part.

Correct. I can't remember if he did last year - managers sometimes do and sometimes don't.

IIRC last year he kinda came out and did a quick clap to the fans, then went back down the tunnel. 

Â