Paul Lambert

limpid

Hopefully that was his last ever appearance in the Villa Park dugout

Oh yeah, and good win today!

Edited by sne

Given the circumstances, I think Lambert at least deserves a chance to work with the potential new owners. I certainly do not blame Lambert for everything this season. Great to see him putting his arm around players like Albrighton today and reassuring the lads. Think he's got a point to prove when not dealing with Randy's restrictions.

• Like 1

Today's line up is pathetic

That is an enormous understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Lambert not understand that line up invites to much pressure and is why we have been losing at home and the fans are on his back!!!

Not even Big Sam would have lined up like this

Meh... Pathetic from a pathetic man

Pathetic lineup from McLeishbert. He really has lost the plot.

A Hull side with nothing to play for FFS. He's shitting his pants.

No clue other than to park the bus!

Unbelievable some people want this muppet managing us next year!

Makes very little sense, given that a draw is only moderately more useful to us than a loss (in that it doesn't really change what other teams need to do for us to go down)

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Wow, you put all that effort quoting posts for a manager who has 38 pts from 37 games.

• Like 1

Given the circumstances, I think Lambert at least deserves a chance to work with the potential new owners. I certainly do not blame Lambert for everything this season. Great to see him putting his arm around players like Albrighton today and reassuring the lads. Think he's got a point to prove when not dealing with Randy's restrictions.

Exactly, I think he's had to put up with so much shit that he deserves first crack with the new owners, unless there is some supermanager available with zillions to spend.

• Like 1

Am I the only one that's on the fence about him still? I mean, I wouldn't be that bothered if we got new owners and he left (provided someone decent came in) but at the same time I probably wouldn't mind him staying either.

• Like 2

That is an enormous understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Lambert not understand that line up invites to much pressure and is why we have been losing at home and the fans are on his back!!!

Not even Big Sam would have lined up like this

Meh... Pathetic from a pathetic man

Pathetic lineup from McLeishbert. He really has lost the plot.

A Hull side with nothing to play for FFS. He's shitting his pants.

Makes very little sense, given that a draw is only moderately more useful to us than a loss (in that it doesn't really change what other teams need to do for us to go down)

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

Like I said in the match thread the lineup and formation was awful. We won and that's all that matters, but that lineup wouldn't have done so again in another 5 attempts against hull.

Bowery thinking he was benteke pulled that out of the bag.

The win as all that matters, but that was not a clever formation to play in the circumstances

Stop being fickle. The bottom 10 stinks equally. No point changing manager to repeat this stuff. I believe in Lambert. At least one more season.

• Like 2

Â