Paul Lambert

limpid

I can't find next manager to be sacked market. Something going on?

It's been suspended for some reason or another.

If it there is a leak that a manager is to be given the chop then the favourite is surely Lambert. Then again It could be Pardew which would link in with Moyes being favourite for next Newcastle manager.

Or it's probably nothing at all!

If it there is a leak that a manager is to be given the chop then the favourite is surely Lambert. Then again It could be Pardew which would link in with Moyes being favourite for next Newcastle manager.

I'd say Padrew/Moyes is more likely than Lambert going at this stage of the season.

I'd say Padrew/Moyes is more likely than Lambert going at this stage of the season.

Allardyce

• Like 1

The worst bit from that piece was:

Last summer he spent £17m, which does not buy you much these days – certainly not the European place the supporters covet.

What a moron. To think he got paid to write such tripe.

So what's wrong with what he's written there then?

• Like 4

The worst bit from that piece was:

Last summer he spent £17m, which does not buy you much these days – certainly not the European place the supporters covet.

What a moron. To think he got paid to write such tripe.

So what's wrong with what he's written there then?

The whole piece makes it sound like we have unrealistic expectations and in that part again hints that we're angry because we're not in the European places.

I thought it was an awful article written by someone who doesn't like villa fans or for some reason has a soft spot for Lambert.

Â