limpid

It was painfully obvious that QPR are a mid table Championship side at best. Karl Hendry, Richard Dunne, Robert Green and Bobby Zamora?!?

They got one lucky goal but our impotent team can't even create decent chances against them?

The beginning of this season was another false dawn I fear. We have no business of being in the Premier League if we can't score against that lot. 45 minutes to fix it though - that's the bright side. Come on!!!

I think we were set up to counter and because they have to midfielders deep, we cannot adapt.

Redknapp has outwitted Lambert.

We still have 45 minutes to go hopefully Lambert realizes this and changes the system

I doubt it, he hasn't before and I don't think he will now.

Tactically, we're dominating this game - the right eleven, played in the right positions to create chances and we've had more efforts on goals in that half that in our last four games. We don't need a Plan B - we need the players to execute Plan A better - the manager isn't crossing those balls.

We haven't created any clear cut chances. One or two half chances maybe. We must be watching a different game.

Benteke is showing that he lacks fitness. Weimann and Sanchez have been good though but other than that it's been a poor display.

I hope Lambert and Keane rip into this useless shower because that first half performance was absolute rubbish and an embarrassment to professional football.

Premier League, yeah sure it looked like Sunday League.

Well that really is a triumph of hope over experience. I fully expect an equally dire second half and another goal for QPR.