Weekends football 24/26 October

andykeenan

Record league win for Bournemouth! Well played.

Not a record defeat for blose. The reporter pointed out they have lost 9-1 several times :D

Record home defeat though. Ever.

:lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

No shame in gaining that record by succumbing to the mighty Bournemouth

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

• Like 1

lol, shame it didn't get into double figures

**** awesome. I love Bouremouth

Who? ....  :)

Cant type properly on my phone keypad, or a bad keenan impersonation

• Like 1

Championship side Leeds United have parted company with head coach Darko Milanic after just 32 days at the club.

BBC Radio Leeds reports that academy manager Neil Redfearn, who will take training on Monday, will replace the Slovenian on a permanent basis.

Milanic, 46, was appointed on 23 September but failed to win any of his six games in charge.

Leeds are 18th in the Championship, five points above the relegation zone, after Saturday's 2-1 defeat by Wolves.

Previous Leeds boss Dave Hockaday also lasted only six matches before he was sacked by Leeds owner Massimo Cellino, who dismissed 36 managers during 22 years in charge of Italian side Cagliari.

"I want to apologise to the supporters, they deserve better results," said Cellino in a quote on the club's Twitter page, where a short statement confirmed Milanic's departure.

The former Slovenia international appeared on course for his first win when his side took the lead against Wolves at Elland Road, but second-half goals from James Henry and Leon Clarke condemned them to a sixth league defeat of the campaign.

He drew three and lost three of his six games at the helm.

Leeds were unbeaten in four matches under Redfearn, who took temporary charge following Hockaday's dismissal in August.

Hahahaha

Leeds part company with boss Milanic http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29774801

Edited by av1

Â