The Apprentice 2014

andykeenan

Sanjay should have gone, but I'm not buying into this whole 'Felipe thought outside the box' bollocks. It was totally obvious what the item they had to source was and if they knew Lord Sugar one iota they'd know that he doesn't buy into this loophole smartarse thing. It was an absolutely ridiculous stunt to try and pull and the other two team members should have mentioned it but instead got right on board. Complete foolishness from everyone, but Felipe was never going to win so he was going to go eventually.

Mark, Katie or Roisin to win for me.

As far as I'm concerned Felipe came through with an anatomical skeleton and that's that, the mistake is with the instruction, which should have specified that it had to be fully assembled. But when it showed Felipe's team congratulating each other I knew there had to be a catch coming up for them.

Edited by useless

You think anatomical skeleton, you think: a) made of bone, and b ) fully assembled.

If I went to medical school and they had an anatomical skeleton made of paper, I would seriously question its credentials. It was obvious what was implied by the task. I actually take it back, I think they were far too stupid to be called smartarses.

The task was to source items, not a lateral thinking puzzle. If you were tasked by your boss to go and find an anatomical skeleton for an actual purpose and you turned up with that, you'd be in trouble.

Edited by Ginko

It did seem a bit contrived. Sugar was anal about them getting too much rope, saying that the description was for 1m, but didn't appreciate Felipe getting anal about the description of the skeleton. Let's face it, Daniel should have gone about 4 times already, he's the one earmarked for getting raped in the interviews. The lawyer was never going to get deep into the competition.

I cant believe they didnt just ask one of the shopkeepers for a pair of scissors. They knew how anal Sugar would be about it.

The girl who gave them the rope asked if they wanted it cutting they said no it'll be fine.

Tonights episode Week 10

The candidates are called to Tate Britain, where Lord Sugar tells them about the week's tasty task - tap into an emerging trend by creating a brand new range of premium puddings, before pitching in order to see them on the shelves of the country's major supermarkets.

Interviews Wednesday 17 Dec

Final Sunday 21 Dec

So the boardroom had nothing to do with the task really. It's just about business plans and it's the interviews next week but it says there's 3 more episodes which seems a bit weird. Hoping for a Roisin win.

Interviews, final and I presume a look back at the series show?

Â