The Apprentice 2014

andykeenan

right guy wnet he is was useless. to eb fair to canadian guy as annoying as he is he did say to go back get those t shirts

that leader for the girls was teh worst out of everyone, if anyone deserved to be fired it was her. she got very lucky

they were on to something with the phone charger jacket

they could have had one to charge all phones across the planet retailing for £29.99

and then another one for i-phones for £650 plus another £45 if you've got a 5c plus you'll need a special lead for £17 and a pocket protector for £25 that only works if you keep one arm out at a right angle

**** i phones

• Like 2

Hang on, to power solar panels you need sun. The power from the solar panels is used to heat up the coat, but why the **** do you need to heat up a coat if its sunny?

You've got a point, it frustrates me how my solar panel calculator doesn't work in the winter.

Catched up on last night. They both deserved to lose.  They were poor products. The boys wear was shocking and I can see why they got no orders. Scott had to go.

They're mixing up the teams next week, so I think it will be interesting.

Fixed for you :) Sorry, Andy, but I do find your posts a pain to read!

(no offence) (sorry Donnie)

I agree with everything you've said though! :D

Catched up on last night. They both deserved to lose. They were poor products. The boys wear was shocking and I can see why they got no orders. Scott had to go.

They're mixing up the teams next week, so I think it will be interesting.

Fixed for you :) Sorry, Andy, but I do find your posts a pain to read!

(no offence) (sorry Donnie)

I agree with everything you've said though! :D

Catched up? .... Think you mean 'caught up' :)

• Like 2

Has there ever been an Apprentice episode when neither of the two developed products have received any orders? I thought that would happen last night, the Girls got lucky as  I thought the jacket looked awful.

Just interested what happens in that situation. 

villachris thats what i hoped would happen as never happened and would have been a very interesting twist get 6 of them in there then fire one from each team (but yet again bbc mess it up as i dont believe for a second that company was realistic about ordering that garbage jacket)

both products were awful

Â