The Apprentice 2014

andykeenan

Tonight episode week 3

For the candidates it's an early morning visit to the Royal Exchange, home to some of the biggest names in luxury goods. Lord Sugar tells the teams that he wants them to tap into one of the hottest trends in retail by creating their own range of home fragrance products.

!'

Edited by andykeenan

They are all f'ing useless.

I could pick a team from my firm and I 'd fancy our chances of beating them in just about any of the tasks.

They are all utter cretins.

Spot on. 

Sugar: "Margin is King on this task its all about profit"

PM: "We retail the candles at £25"

clearing in the woods: "2 for £10 Madam?" 

rocket polishers. 

that blonde woman from the winning team is so annoying and useless, she needs to go. she seems like a right slimeball

Sarah? She is absolutely atrocious. I thought Roisin was pure lucky last night granted the two who went were brutal, how an accountant didn't stick to the margins was beyond me. 

Week 4

Tonights episode

Create their own video channels to go live on the world's largest video sharing site

Final piece of the puzzle is to pitch to a website for promotion - and one hopeful delivers a most flamboyant plea...

The show died the day they replaced the job opportunity with an "investment" to avoid problems with shit candidates getting sacked 6 months into the job and suing Sugar - the current format has **** all to do with the performance on the tasks and all about the business plan that Sugar is most interested in. 

Its no longer "the worlds toughest job interview" and has become an extended cut of Dragon's Den with less Dragons and more Words Removed. 

• Like 1

once you work out that the 'candidates' have been hand picked specifically because they are idiots, misfits and psychos that make for mildly entertaining telly, the whole premise kind of falls apart

to actually select level headed broadly competent candidates would make for some pretty dull TV

it's nice to sit at home with biscuit crumbs on your belly shelf and sneer at younger less able clearings in the woods

• Like 1

To be fair, Roisin did look pretty good getting into the pool area on last night's episode. Everything else was utter shit though.

I quite like the blond with the glasses who doesn't speak or do much. Nice eye candy.

• Like 2

Steven nice fella I'm sure but did go on a bit Ella Jade wanted to do something in that line if she was hired but was poor even begging wernt gonna make lord Sugar change his mind. Sarah wernt gonna last long could tell from week 1

Â