The Apprentice 2014

andykeenan

I'd be more interested to know how they got business visas for America on the same day for them all , especially the Aussie and the Chilean

Still think it will be Mark v Rosin in the final but Mark does seem to be more of a do'er than a leader

Edited by tonyh29

James is 1 of the project managers this evening don't think he will win this time round. End of last week episode when showing this episode that's on tonight Lord Sugar says youve got a lot to learn you're fired so could be him after last time

Tonight episode Week 8

At a country house in West London, Lord Sugar tells the candidates that he wants them to crack the rural market - by picking products to sell at the Royal Bath and West show.

Highlight was at the end seeing Roshin with her hair down wearing her pyjamas

She's going on my bucket list

Still sticking with my Aussie Mark prediction but with him being the standout you kinda know he won't win ...

i kind of feel sorry for philippe and their team. complete injustice they lost that task. i think that was a honest mistake and it would have been genius if that loophole has been accepted

the other team were losers in my view on this task

• Like 2

Sugar is a clearing in the woods, he didn't like being outsmarted at all. He asked for a skeleton and he got a skeleton. Filipe should have been praised for thinking outside the box.

Oh and Roisin is incredible.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Tonights episode week 10

Lord Sugar laughs at all the sad plebs as he is richer than they will ever be and sacks them all because they're words removed

Felipe thought outside the box and made an error and to lose the task and fine cost em harsh how's Dan still in Sanjay was awful didn't leave room for like 2 hours could got the chicken if not time wasted

Â