Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Arsenal in a penalty shoot out is going to be very funny next season....:crylaugh:

Surely Muller should be taking the penalties.

Ozil - 7/10
Muller - 26/32

Doesn't make any sense, does it?

Just now, Davkaus said:

Ha, love the penalty replay from behind Ozil, for the view of the clearings in the woods holding up their phones hoping to have something to stick on Youtube. 

Welcome to modern football.

• Like 3

Keep on forgetting Boateng was at Man. City for a year...they played him at RB all year I think.

Very important player. Something like him getting injured or suspended could derail Germany as his pace allows them to play the high line. Not quite the same when Hummels has to be the leader.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I just remember Ozil missing that one v Munich few years ago...he's just too casual taking them.

Surprised Muller has missed 6 in his career.

Looking at it again, maybe Muller doesn't have the confidence. He missed 4 in 15/16 (out of 12, how many penalties do Bayern get!?)

Edited by kurtsimonw

I'm currently watching the game on a plane at 38,000 feet and posting on VT. 

There are some things I like about living in 2016 even if it does seem as though the world is heading full speed towards Armageddon.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Look at Hummels and Boateng stroke the ball across the turf effortlessly,  then watch Cahill and Smalling.

That's the difference, every player can play football, even the goalkeeper. Bet his dandruff's worse then Hart's though.

• Like 3

Â