SIFF World Cup

Stevo985

Come on now. Humans and Gorillas are drawing?

As talented as the Gorillas would be, I don't think they'd realistically beat a team of humans.

Stevo, your accounts been hacked by Robbie Savage.

Oh Stevo! I didn't see you fighting the Ostriches corner when the lumbering elephants were winning the vote! That's right, this broken record is... still broken ;)

• Like 1

Oh Stevo! I didn't see you fighting the Ostriches corner when the lumbering elephants were winning the vote! That's right, this broken record is... still broken ;)

I voted for the Ostriches. They should be in the semis

As talented as the Gorillas would be, I don't think they'd realistically beat a team of humans.

One containing Emile Heskey?

Yeah but the arguments behind this shouldn't include the characters in the reports ;)

{/serious]

• Like 1

Feel bad for the Pandas, if the humans were to lose to any team then I'd have liked it to have been against those guys. They can hold their heads up high for getting this far and I can only see them getting better and better at football as a species. I hope to see them lift the SIFF World Cup one day.

8533864955_b951eca67b_z.jpg

• Like 1

One containing Emile Heskey?

Yeah but the arguments behind this shouldn't include the characters in the reports ;)

{/serious]

If it was still Germany they'd obviously win but it's not. We've got to take this seriously!

I disagree. I think Gorillas have a lit of advantages, but they're not suited to kicking very easily. I think Humans would be able to move the ball quicker and have much superior technique.

Humans ftw

Do people voting for kangaroos realise that they can't move their legs independently of each other? Imagine trying to kick a ball when both your feet are doing exactly the same thing. And as for their superior speed that takes a while to build up, if you were to kick a ball over the top of a Kangaroo and Chimpanzee I know who I'd back to turn around get the ball first.

• Like 1