Match Thread

villianusa

If you are sat in block 8, row i, seats 37-40. You are the most annoying bunch of idiots I've ever witnessed.

Do elaborate. :)
Aside from the typical "that was a shit pass" when it wasn't, it's the fact that every other word is a swear word, and they're shouting everything like one of them is hard of hearing. Not to mention the constant running commentary we've had since kick off.. "Back to Guzan!", "Not back to Guzan!", "Keep it simple!", "Pass it forward!", "He's headed it", "He's kicked it!". They've also called Hutton Cafu about 30 times.

Guessing you're there? Nothing better to do than post having a pop about fellow fans and posting it on VT? Maybe concentrate on the game.... Not having a pop per se but surely you pay to watch a match? If not the case then apologies.

If you are sat in block 8, row i, seats 37-40. You are the most annoying bunch of idiots I've ever witnessed.

Aside from the typical "that was a shit pass" when it wasn't, it's the fact that every other word is a swear word, and they're shouting everything like one of them is hard of hearing. Not to mention the constant running commentary we've had since kick off.. "Back to Guzan!", "Not back to Guzan!", "Keep it simple!", "Pass it forward!", "He's headed it", "He's kicked it!". They've also called Hutton Cafu about 30 times.

Fans shouting at matches?!

tumblr_l9fyefWTuW1qzoa9f.jpg

Is the stream really choppy for everyone or is it just me? Audio seems fine, video a bit all over the place.

Yes, it's almost unwatchable.

Same here, thought it was just my internet being awful

Is the stream really choppy for everyone or is it just me? Audio seems fine, video a bit all over the place.

Yes, it's almost unwatchable.

Mine has kinda fixed itself now. 

Jack is on, yay! Give the ball to Jack!

Guessing you're there? Nothing better to do than post having a pop about fellow fans and posting it on VT? Maybe concentrate on the game.... Not having a pop per se but surely you pay to watch a match? If not the case then apologies.

wow, let the guy have his moan.  He can spend his ticket money however he wants. :)  Also any match commentary is better than Captain Jack's match-timed ramblings.

• Like 3

Â