Match Thread

villianusa

If you are sat in block 8, row i, seats 37-40. You are the most annoying bunch of idiots I've ever witnessed.

Do elaborate. :)
Aside from the typical "that was a shit pass" when it wasn't, it's the fact that every other word is a swear word, and they're shouting everything like one of them is hard of hearing. Not to mention the constant running commentary we've had since kick off.. "Back to Guzan!", "Not back to Guzan!", "Keep it simple!", "Pass it forward!", "He's headed it", "He's kicked it!". They've also called Hutton Cafu about 30 times.
Guessing you're there? Nothing better to do than post having a pop about fellow fans and posting it on VT? Maybe concentrate on the game.... Not having a pop per se but surely you pay to watch a match? If not the case then apologies.
Half time. You at the game? If not, maybe spend a few quid and go to the game to support the team. Not having a pop per se.
  • Like 2

If you are sat in block 8, row i, seats 37-40. You are the most annoying bunch of idiots I've ever witnessed.

Aside from the typical "that was a shit pass" when it wasn't, it's the fact that every other word is a swear word, and they're shouting everything like one of them is hard of hearing. Not to mention the constant running commentary we've had since kick off.. "Back to Guzan!", "Not back to Guzan!", "Keep it simple!", "Pass it forward!", "He's headed it", "He's kicked it!". They've also called Hutton Cafu about 30 times.
Guessing you're there? Nothing better to do than post having a pop about fellow fans and posting it on VT? Maybe concentrate on the game.... Not having a pop per se but surely you pay to watch a match? If not the case then apologies.
Half time. You at the game? If not, maybe spend a few quid and go to the game to support the team. Not having a pop per se.

Well done better fan, nope not at the game tend to prefer all meaningful games home and away and then when there I watch them, that message wasn't half time was it?! I am having a pop :-)

You've never so much as sent a text at a game Mammoth?

Because that's how much time it would take to write his original message.

Well I know at Villa Park I don't because the reception is that poor, and away from home I try to enjoy my day rather than whine about other fans that have 'spent their money' your point is? Edited by Mammoth10

Well done better fan, nope not at the game tend to prefer all meaningful games home and away and then when there I watch them, that message wasn't half time was it?! I am having a pop :-)

I think Rob's message was just some good natured fun. That's how I took it anyway.

• Like 1

Good game, shame we couldn't convert our other (and create more) chances but it was solid enough without ever really exerting ourselves.

Yep, pretty comfortable all game but the strikers (Gabby and Andi) never looked like scoring at any point.

Happy with Westwood, Delph, Hutton, KEA and Okore tonight. Lowton and Zoggy looked alright, and then there's Jack too. 

• Like 1

Well I know at Villa Park I don't because the reception is that poor, and away from home I try to enjoy my day rather than whine about other fans that have 'spent their money' your point is?

Catch yourself on.

:D A 'better fan' comment at me, when you were the one moaning about me sending a comment while at a game. Yes it was 100% posted at half time, why would I lie?

:D A 'better fan' comment at me, when you were the one moaning about me sending a comment while at a game. Yes it was 100% posted at half time, why would I lie?

I was referring to your response, which wasn't posted at half time, and telling someone to spend their money/time watching the club whilst asking if they are at the game is blatantly a better fan comment!

Well I know at Villa Park I don't because the reception is that poor, and away from home I try to enjoy my day rather than whine about other fans that have 'spent their money' your point is?

Catch yourself on.

No idea what that even means?

My point is that you are calling him out for not watching the game when in reality he could have easily made the (short, lighthearted) post when the ball was out of play. You seemed to do it purely so you could make the sarcastic better fan comment and shoehorn in a mention of how many games you went to.

• Like 2

My point is that you are calling him out for not watching the game when in reality he could have easily made the (short, lighthearted) post when the ball was out of play. You seemed to do it purely so you could make the sarcastic better fan comment and shoehorn in a mention of how many games you went to.

Well that's where you completely miss the point isn't it. I had no idea he would call me out on me being at the game or otherwise, it's was me pointing out someone moaning about other fans when they could clearly expend energies elsewhere, my mistake though clearly, cheers for you telling me exactly what I was thinking though!

Well that's where you completely miss the point isn't it. I had no idea he would call me out on me being at the game or otherwise, it's was me pointing out someone moaning about other fans when they could clearly expend energies elsewhere, my mistake though clearly, cheers for you telling me exactly what I was thinking though!

You had "no idea" your comment would receive the kind of response it did? Have you ever interacted with other people before? :lol:

Catch yourself on.

• Like 1

Strangely, Mammoth, it didn't expend much energy to type a quick comment, and I didn't miss much of what I assume you believe to be a meaningless game.

• Like 1

Â