Match Thread

villianusa

The guy next to me, in 37, wasn't too bad. He was sitting down most of the match. Then again, I couldn't really hear what they were saying. The people behind them moved cos they wouldn't sit too, and I could hear them lambasting them at every opportunity. So you weren't the only ones!

Me and my 3 mates were at the game today, just doing the usual things we do. You know, swearing, telling the players their passing was shit, shouting, calling Hutton "Cafu", and generally giving everyone around us a running commentary. Anyway there was this right knob behind us, acting all cool, and just sat looking at his phone all match. 

Think I was two rows behind you. I know who you mean. There you lot were getting in to the game, showing a bit of passion whilst that eediat sat with his face buried in his phone the whole match, flanked by Mr Tumble and some bloke with an emoticon for a face.

VTID SOTC UTV ICAGTRSG

Fh4ajWM.jpg

• Like 1

I'm starting to think that 'pants off' chant was just an excuse to rub your tackle on my neck.

Pretty much.

Me and my 3 mates were at the game today, just doing the usual things we do. You know, swearing, telling the players their passing was shit, shouting, calling Hutton "Cafu", and generally giving everyone around us a running commentary. Anyway there was this right knob behind us, acting all cool, and just sat looking at his phone all match.

Odd, those seats were empty. I call bullshits ;)

No! I call bullshits on you, Sir! For if you really were sat next to me, you'd have been able to give me the mixtape of noise terror, that you promised me months ago!

You can't be talking about me and my mates, Dave and 8pints, We were sat in front of these idiots, not behind, you must be talking about some other knobs ;)

Surrounded by knobs. Just how I like it!

• Like 1

Â