Last 16: Monday 30th FRA NGA GER ALG

limpid

Aye, this world cup is so good even the 0-0's are great. The England squad are bloody lucky we are all to busy being entertained by everybody else to be pissed off at them.

Commentary is awful..Germany missing robben.. Tosser! Schurrle's pace will be effective now

HE WAS MAKING A BAYERN MUNICH JOKE.

I know but it was pathetic

Seven Bayern players in the German team... do you think they miss Robben?   It's probably a rehash of a Spain/Barcelona/Messi gag but it's perfectly fine. 

Le arse really has turned Ozil into a proper turd

Shocking, isn't it?

He was getting worse before joining Arsenal, hence why he was sold to them in the first place. He's too lazy and goes missing too often to be one of the absolute top players. Tonight is just another example.

Aye, this world cup is so good even the 0-0's are great. The England squad are bloody lucky we are all to busy being entertained by everybody else to be pissed off at them.

Commentary is awful..Germany missing robben.. Tosser! Schurrle's pace will be effective now

HE WAS MAKING A BAYERN MUNICH JOKE.

I know but it was pathetic

Seven Bayern players in the German team... do you think they miss Robben? It's probably a rehash of a Spain/Barcelona/Messi gag but it's perfectly fine.

Five Liverpool players in England, never said they were missing Suarez. To me it just shows that they don't have better to say.

Le arse really has turned Ozil into a proper turd

He wasn't that good for Real really... Doesn't look the player he was 4 years ago

To be fair in 2012/13 he got 35 assists overall including international games, his style of play is definitely lazy but he still put the ball where it needed to be. Think it was 80+ assists in 3 seasons for Madrid as well. Of course it could have been that he was simply made to look better by being in a good team.

Edited by samjp26