Last 16: Monday 30th FRA NGA GER ALG

limpid

I think the German players will get a real roasting (not that sort) at half time. They will come out in the 2nd half a different team.

Why? It was the manager that has set them up wrongly in the first place. He'd be wiser to notice his own shortcomings.

One of the most basic fundamentals of football is that you cannot play a high line if you don't pressure the ball.

Add to this the fact that Germany's deepest defender has no pace and their holding midfielder cannot press the ball and you have a recipe for disaster.

I think the German players will get a real roasting (not that sort) at half time. They will come out in the 2nd half a different team.

Why? It was the manager that has set them up wrongly in the first place. He'd be wiser to notice his own shortcomings.

One of the most basic fundamentals of football is that you cannot play a high line if you don't pressure the ball.

Add to this the fact that Germany's deepest defender has no pace and their holding midfielder cannot press the ball and you have a recipe for disaster.

Some of the passing by the Germans has been poor especially in the final third. Neuers decision making has been poor and some of the defending has been comical

Edited by Voinjama

Whenever I see Glenn Hoddle on TV I always remember CI and his messages every so often about how we should try and get him in as our manager.

Mental. The idea, the poster and Glenn Hoddle. All three, absolutely mental.

• Like 1

Aye, this world cup is so good even the 0-0's are great.   The England squad are bloody lucky we are all to busy being entertained by everybody else to be pissed off at them. 

Commentary is awful..Germany missing robben.. Tosser! Schurrle's pace will be effective now

HE WAS MAKING A BAYERN MUNICH JOKE. 

Aye, this world cup is so good even the 0-0's are great. The England squad are bloody lucky we are all to busy being entertained by everybody else to be pissed off at them.

Commentary is awful..Germany missing robben.. Tosser! Schurrle's pace will be effective now

HE WAS MAKING A BAYERN MUNICH JOKE.

I know but it was pathetic