Last 16: Saturday 28th BRZ CHI COL URU

limpid

Does everybody want Uruguay to loose because of Suarez? Colombia has about 15 X more people than Uruguay so really Uruguay should get the underdog support.

I would have felt really sorry for Uruguay for losing their star striker and the media pressure it put on the team. But for the way they came out afterwards made the fools running the team a laughing stock and a disgrace to football.  Let them go home now.

• Like 3

**** me - surely goal of the tournament

It might not even be the best goal Rodriguez has scored this tournament, his one against Japan was sublime:

GreatBlankBufeo.gif

• Like 1

Does everybody want Uruguay to loose because of Suarez? Colombia has about 15 X more people than Uruguay so really Uruguay should get the underdog support.

I want Uruguay to lose because although I don't like suarez, the attitude of all the players fans and fa as if nothing happened and there is an agenda against him/them is pathetic.

• Like 4

**** me - surely goal of the tournament

It might not even be the best goal Rodriguez has scored this tournament, his one against Japan was sublime:

GreatBlankBufeo.gif

Very nice, but nothing compared to this one, IMO. Chests it facing away from goal, and turns to volley it never so much as glacing up. Absolutely incredible.

We'll be seeing replays of that volley for a long time, I think.