Last 16: Saturday 28th BRZ CHI COL URU

limpid

reckon they'll do brazil.neymars overated this kids underated.a star is born

35 goals in 52 caps for Brazil.  4 in 4 at this tournament.  He isn't doing badly considering he is overrated. 

• Like 4

Oh man. Thank you World Cup for taking my mind off Villa this summer. I have really needed this after that season.

double edged sword, you've now remembered that football is meant to be enjoyable, i give it till hull at home on the 30th August for villa to bring it back in to question

Pity Rodríguez went to a shitty club like Monaco.

yeah i bet he's hating the high tax rate and the lifestyle... should have joined a manchester club

A world cup in Brazil and a very good one is actually bad news. Because after the tournament is over there is only one way. Nothing can top this so everything is downhill.

Edited by Voinjama

Does everybody want Uruguay to loose because of Suarez? Colombia has about 15 X more people than Uruguay so really Uruguay should get the underdog support.

I want Uruguay to lose because although I don't like suarez, the attitude of all the players fans and fa as if nothing happened and there is an agenda against him/them is pathetic.
This.

Pity Rodríguez went to a shitty club like Monaco.

yeah i bet he's hating the high tax rate and the lifestyle... should have joined a manchester club

small heath get bigger crowds. He'll be out of there along with Falcao soon enough.

I like that the commentator is actually saying James instead of hames.

I know its the wrong pronunciation but commentators trying to pronounce foreign names pisses me off.

And Adrian chiles does his version just as I finish this. Ugh gtfo my telly

I like that the commentator is actually saying James instead of hames.

I know its the wrong pronunciation but commentators trying to pronounce foreign names pisses me off.

And Adrian chiles does his version just as I finish this. Ugh gtfo my telly

So Thierry Henry should have been pronounced 'Henry'? (as in Lenny)