Last 16: Saturday 28th BRZ CHI COL URU

limpid

I genuinely wonder if Falcao would get into this team at the moment.  He's better individually than most of the team but they just have exquisite balance as they are. 

agree, obviously hard to tell but they look like a proper team rather than say the argies and brazil who are trying to play it to 1 man as soon as possible, even rodriguez who is playing so well, its not like everything is going through him

Haha just saw the sciore

**** Uruguay

You should see the goals. Both of them were brilliant in completely different ways. 

• Like 2

I've noticed the cameramen seem under orders to pan away from players as they are about to gob.

Good idea. Can't stand all that

EarnestWateryCopperbutterfly.gif

Link to second goal. The gif cuts off most of the build up which kinda ruins the beauty but I guess that's gifs for you. 

Just watching it over again, the movement of James is fantastic there, he wants the ball at the near post but doesn't complain when the ball goes to the back stick instead. He just turns around and looks for the knock down, how many players would complain they didn't get the pass and miss the opportunity for the goal which he ended up scoring? 

Edited by The_Rev