Betting

Rob182

Shock Algeria win today? (...or not)

I need Neymar to bag a few goals to keep in the chase for the top scorer.

Algeria arent a bad side. Play pretty good football. Belgium will have their work cut out to get a win.

Shock Algeria win today? (...or not)

I need Neymar to bag a few goals to keep in the chase for the top scorer.

Algeria arent a bad side. Play pretty good football. Belgium will have their work cut out to get a win.

Same, I don't think it gonna be a mauling the media are suggesting. I think both teams will score, and Belgium are decent from set pieces and Algeria not so defending them - therefore gone for Komapany anytime scorer @ 12

Belgian are better when he is playing   medium_BwaKxLBLBSAhi8E8aoFbtvESgoxrxSXoC

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Not too sure what to go for today.

Belgium -1 @ 5/6

Russia win @ 17/20

As a double £20 pays £67 but not loving it. Belgium win with Lukaku anytime is 11/10, can see Belgium just trying to get it wide then into the box one way or another.

Brazil Mexico I can't find the bet I like. Maybe a card market. Think this will be a close game with Mexico looking to get a point.

USA's late winner last night stopped me winning at 7/1 double last night. Annoying.

Slim pickings today though. Gone for Belgium to win to nil and Brazil -1 (though I'm not convinced that either of those will land ha) and an anytime goalscorer treble of Mirallas, Fred and Dzagoev (pays about 25/1 I think)

I fancy Mexico tonight. They have the hoodoo over Brazil big time. The draw is worth a punt I'd say. Certainly don't fancy backing Brazil at that price, or handicapped.

Algeria are an outrageous price too.

**** it, i'm doing a Mexico Algeria double, just a couple of quid not expecting it to come in but will pay for Thursday night if it does.