Betting

Rob182

I thought the way Australia fought back against Chile was quite impressive. They look open at the back but good for a goal so I prefer to back over 3.5 goals in this one.

I've got a bet that Kevin Muscat will descend onto the pitch dressed as a waffle and attack Robben using a treacle hammer in the 63rd minute - @evens

Then I have;

Kevin Muscat will decend onto the pitch in the Chile Vs Spain game dressed as Sir Ben Kinglsey who has dressed like a 9v battery and will probe Xavi, Charles Aranguiz & round house kick Del Bosque in the chops - before 15mins - @7/2

If this doesn't happen, I lose everything.. C'mon Kev!

• Like 2

No idea what that Holland bet is but the other two look good!

Correct me if wrong '91 but its Asian handicap. -1.5/-2, or as I prefer -1.75, means half stake on Holland -1.5 and half stake on -2. If win by 3+ both win, if win by 2 -1.5 wins,-2 is void. If win by 1 or worse both lose.

Asian handicap is my preference for betting. Asian markets always have better odds than European markets even when it works out as the same bet. I.e. Holland -1.5 Asian is same as Holland -1 in Euro books, but 99/100 times the Asian will be better odds.

• Like 1

No idea what that Holland bet is but the other two look good!

Correct me if wrong '91 but its Asian handicap. -1.5/-2, or as I prefer -1.75, means half stake on Holland -1.5 and half stake on -2. If win by 3+ both win, if win by 2 -1.5 wins,-2 is void. If win by 1 or worse both lose.

Asian handicap is my preference for betting. Asian markets always have better odds than European markets even when it works out as the same bet. I.e. Holland -1.5 Asian is same as Holland -1 in Euro books, but 99/100 times the Asian will be better odds.

Yep, that's it.. Basically splits the handicap and the bet up. 

Although bet365 don't have the -1.75 option, so may have to bet somewhere else cause it looks like a better bet than -1.5, -2

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I've got a bet that Kevin Muscat will descend onto the pitch dressed as a waffle and attack Robben using a treacle hammer in the 63rd minute - @evens

Then I have;

Kevin Muscat will decend onto the pitch in the Chile Vs Spain game dressed as Sir Ben Kinglsey who has dressed like a 9v battery and will probe Xavi, Charles Aranguiz & round house kick Del Bosque in the chops - before 15mins - @7/2

If this doesn't happen, I lose everything.. C'mon Kev!

Damn.. one bet down...

I'm still pretty confident of my other bet.

Yeah as others have said not a great couple of days.

I went Belgium -1, Russia to win and put the bet on through my phone, when they went 1-0 down I backed Belgium at 2/1 to comeback and win to cover it. Turns out the first bet never got placed so that was lucky.

Holland just screwed me, not sure I like either of the next 2 games.

I would have enjoyed that thoroughly if I didn't need a Spain goal. Oh well, cashed out a healthy profit everything else has gone on Pirlo anytime against Costa Rica and Argentina to win both halves again Iran. If that busts me out that's me done.