Betting

Rob182

Swiss/Ecuador is a strange game, I get a feeling it will be a draw but the Swiss are stronger than I think they are, BTTS is possible, over 2.5 goals seems good value at around evens.

I was on the right lines but that game could have gone either way so didn't go with my gut.

Gonna be a boring day with France -1, Argentina only for small reward.

France -2 is very tempting, I noticed the odds drop a lot the closer you get to kick off too so might get bets in earlier from now on.

I've just signed up to coral for the 4/1 argie bet, I'm trying to put a tenner on it, but it's telling me 'stake too low' in a red error bar. Any idea how I can do it?

I Had Benzema hat-trick @ 25   :rant:  :crylaugh:

me too! I had it with a multi. Benzema hatrick and messi will score in an argentina win.

Spewing. Any chance of a reversal of that OG? technically shot was on target from Benzema!

• Like 1

me too! I had it with a multi. Benzema hatrick and messi will score in an argentina win.

Spewing. Any chance of a reversal of that OG? technically shot was on target from Benzema!

When that goal was ruled OG, I just knew he would just get one other afterwards haha! He seemed to turn off and play deeper when Giroud came on! You reckon he already thought he had Hat-trick or just a tactical switch!