Betting

Rob182

Ivory Coast to win BTTS - 4/1 with Sky

Had this as well. Neither team were good at defending so liked it. Covered my bet on the Colombia Uruguay double.

Today a France -1, Argentina double is most likely what I will do to play it safe. £20 returns about £55 I think. Swiss/Ecuador is a strange game, I get a feeling it will be a draw but the Swiss are stronger than I think they are, BTTS is possible, over 2.5 goals seems good value at around evens.

If the treble is down after the Swiss game I might go for that as a saver.

Had Columbia next goal at 10/11 and Italy at 6/1 (Paddypower sign up offer) yesterday. 

I like the Swiss later. I don't like BTTS or over 2.5, Switzerland are solid to the bone and will try to stifle Ecuador.  I can see it being a 1-0 score bore.

Aregentina (-1) at evens is tempting too. 

Switzerland might be solid in qualifying but this is a different. The Swiss defence isn't as solid, they have Senderos and Djourou! That Ecuador attack will cause some problems for sure.

Edited by AndyM3000

Switzerland might be solid in qualifying but this is a different. The Swiss defence isn't as solid, they have Senderos and Djourou! That Ecuador attack will cause some problems for sure.

They're tactically solid more than paper solid.

• Like 1

Still no draw so far. Think we may see a couple today (especially now I bet on wins).

Concur! I've had a Benzema hat-trick but no doubt typical French flop against Honduras 0- 0 - HaHa! There have been so many unexpected results I bet the Bookies are making a killing

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Still no draw so far. Think we may see a couple today (especially now I bet on wins).

Concur! I've had a Benzema hat-trick but no doubt typical French flop against Honduras 0- 0 - HaHa! There have been so many unexpected results I bet the Bookies are making a killing

Dont know about that. I never usually win bets and im 3/4 atm! I have changed to betting doubles/single games though.

• Like 1

Also, I really fancy Germany tomorrow with Ronaldo quite probably not being at full fitness. Can get them at over 6/5 which is very generous IMO. Pair that with Argentina -1 and you've got a pretty tasty 3/1 double. 

• Like 1