Betting

Rob182

Had a shocking few days. Lumped a big sum on Croatia -1 Asian handicap at 2.25

I think with Mandzukic back, Croatia should win you that bet.

I hope you're right but this World Cup is full of suprises. Cameroon did look poor against Mexico though and Eto out to.

I don't think I'll be able to stay awake much longer.

One of the most frustrating features of live in play betting has to be betting on the goal before option e.g. Croatia to score before 10 minutes. Put a 1 on Croatia at 10s to score before 10 mins...and low and behold Olic scores on 10m 20 seconds.

It cleans me out regularly somehow as I had 30 quid after Belgium scored yesterday right on 70 and 80 minutes and today I didn't get back in until quarter past 6 today so missed opportunities to win on Holland scoring after 20, 58 and 67 minutes. I also frustratingly put a quid on Chile to score before 10 minutes but not before 20 minutes. They were 20/1.

Does feel like I'm cursed on this function as it can be a quick way to top up your balance.

Had a few quid on Germany to win the tournament before it began, had a 6fold which consisted of Switzerland, France, Argentina, Ivory Coast, Belgium and Holland, paid back £106 from a £5 earlier

Also had a 5 fold Chile, Columbia, Uruguay, Ivory Coast and Switzerland only Uruguay let me down on a £116 win from a £5

Edited by rbcuk

I think it's time to deposit a bit of money in my paddypower account, after I lost all my money a few days ago.

I might go for a Colombia, Japan, Uraguay treble.

Ive already got some 4 folds on, which is code for already lost some money.

1. Belgium (Win) v Russia, Holland (Win) v Chile, France (Win) v Ecuador, Portugal (Win) v Ghana 15.8/1

2. Ecuador (Win) v Hondura, Ivory Coast (Win) v Greece, Bosnia (Win) v Iran, Switzerland (Win) v Honduras 9.5/1

3. Nigeria (Win) v Iran, Ghana (Win) v USA, Belgium (Win) v Algeria, Russia (Win) South Korea 15.5/1

4. Mexico (Win) v Cameroon, Chile (Win) v Australia, Columbia (Win) v Greece, Ivory Coast (Win) v Japan 16.4/1

and my extreme loser of Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Belgium and France to win all of their games 500-1

Been away unable to bet in Spain. Nice to come back to £164 in my bet fair account.