Betting

Rob182

I Had Benzema hat-trick @ 25   :rant:  :crylaugh:

me too! I had it with a multi. Benzema hatrick and messi will score in an argentina win.

Spewing. Any chance of a reversal of that OG? technically shot was on target from Benzema!

The post isn't on target ;)

I Had Benzema hat-trick @ 25   :rant:  :crylaugh:

me too! I had it with a multi. Benzema hatrick and messi will score in an argentina win.

Spewing. Any chance of a reversal of that OG? technically shot was on target from Benzema!

The post isn't on target ;)

close enough though ? lol

When that goal was ruled OG, I just knew he would just get one other afterwards haha! He seemed to turn off and play deeper when Giroud came on! You reckon he already thought he had Hat-trick or just a tactical switch!

Yeah they seemed to take the foot off the gas. I was going to put money on a Messi hatrick but ended up going with Benzema because Honduras is shit. Bosnia have a decent defence. Id be spewing if Messi bags a hatrick now

Need a lot to happen for this treble to come in but to kick things off today.....

Swiss to win BTTS

France -1

Argentina win and over 2.5 goals

22/1

This seems like such a long time ago but oh yes!

I went the pussy version of this

Swiss to win, France -1 and over 2.5 in Arg/BiH. Dammit. 

I reckon we could see the first draw of the tournament today, tricky fixtures today but.....

Germany, Ghana and Nigeria at 8/1 still seemed decent value.

Three results at 8/1 never ever seems like good value to me. Though if you like that then Coral are doing an enhanced odds special of 12/1.

Germany are good value at 6/5. A half fit Ronaldo etc.

I reckon we could see the first draw of the tournament today, tricky fixtures today but.....

Germany, Ghana and Nigeria at 8/1 still seemed decent value.

Three results at 8/1 never ever seems like good value to me. Though if you like that then Coral are doing an enhanced odds special of 12/1.

Germany are good value at 6/5. A half fit Ronaldo etc.

Depending on the selections I think it's great value to get 3 football teams at 8's. I'd say those 3 have a good chance

Thought bugger it and went to put on Nigeria 3-0 at 14/1 just as game was kicking off, it came up error as the game had literally just started.  Refreshed the page and got the live betting.  5 seconds in and got 16/1!!

Something to watch out for!