E3 2014

villa4europe

Bloodborne. Goodnight Microsoft, Sony just won another e3

Microsoft killed Sony. Only Bloodborne seems to be getting hype around twitter. Not much else to be honest. 

I will be getting a ps4 but not anytime soon. When bloodborne's release is officially announced, I'll go buy a ps4. 

Sony's presentation was so much worse. Dead jokes, very few games that weren't indie, and not much to get the undecided people to jump onto their team. 

General consensus is Sony didn't have enough

I'd say both Sony and MS were also pretty similar. Nothing mind blowing that we never already knew about. Towards the end of the Sony show was a bit bored with the tv stuff, but no mans sky has my attention.

I'd give it a 7/10 same as MS's.

So catching up on the Sony show, if Bloodborne was the best thing they had then that's a little disappointing as it looks a bit shite to me. The whole thing from both MS and Sony has been a bit rubbish really, only thing to get me excited is a 10year old game with revamped graphics and untouched gameplay. Guess that's the state of the gaming industry at the minute. 

• Like 1

and the graphics for Uncharted 4 just look amazing

How do you know? They didn't show any :lol:

It's confirmed that cutscene they showed was a in engine cutscene.

Edited by Bradd92

Hoping Ninty rescue gaming as a hobby. I'm with p3te on this, its all the same game slightly repackaged in a different way, im sick of 'synchronising areas of a game world', collecting 6 different types of collectables, hoo rah shooters etc... if its not that then its trying to bleed money out of you. In some cases its both. I'm sick of it.

I'm hoping for some new ninty surprises, a couple of new ip's, a new f-zero and a new Zelda. It wont happen though, we'll get Disney infinity 2, just dance wii u and reggie's inane drivel.

Bored of where gaming is heading now.

• Like 1

Hoping Ninty rescue gaming as a hobby. I'm with p3te on this, its all the same game slightly repackaged in a different way, im sick of 'synchronising areas of a game world', collecting 6 different types of collectables, hoo rah shooters etc... if its not that then its trying to bleed money out of you. In some cases its both. I'm sick of it.

I'm hoping for some new ninty surprises, a couple of new ip's, a new f-zero and a new Zelda. It wont happen though, we'll get Disney infinity 2, just dance wii u and reggie's inane drivel.

Bored of where gaming is heading now.

Play Dark Souls 1 or 2 if you are bored with gaming. Both are incredibly challenging games where the story is not laid out for you and it's up to you to figure out how to progress through the story pretty much all your own.

Â