E3 2014

villa4europe

Did they say the Hardline BETA is out now?

Only on PS4 and PC

Agbonlahor in the Fifa 15 video :lol:

So 15 will be all about the pace. Back to 13's roots I see.

Nah, Gabby got shoved off the ball by Willian and landed on the floor.

Oh that's good because Willian is definitely stronger than Gabby :rolleyes:

Praying that Sony reveal GTA V on XOne and PS4.

Yes!

It looks incredible on the 360, I can't wait to see what it would look like on the new consoles + with smoother gameplay. I'm going to be devastated if it doesn't get a mention.

GAF remains a mind boggling forum to me,  they have 40 topics and 2 stickies on the front page and all of them have been posted in within the last three minutes.  I have no idea how the hell you are supposed to keep up with that.   Their E3 summary thread looks as good as ever though, always worth a click. 

Please please please please do something interesting Sony. Please. Pleeeeeeeeeease. For the love of all that is good in the world. Have SOMETHING different. Anything. A goddamned office work simulator would do it for me just about now. Give me ANYTHING that's not a first person shooter, third person shooter, open world adventure pretending to be an RPG (or vice versa), racing game, music/fitness game, sports game or quirkly puzzle platformer.

PLEASE

I think you ran out of game genres, brah. Unless you're one of these Interactive Movie lovers that cream over stuff like Heavy Rain or Beyond: Two Souls, of course.

anything even remotely different. at the moment there's like 6 different video games, with various skins and names for each. the industry is completely ****. some kind of new ip that doesn't completely retread something that's been done 50 times already in the last few years

indies are all that's keeping it interesting right now

Â