E3 2014

villa4europe

Starts tomorrow, you can watch it on the usual suspects (i use ign and gamespot) should be mainly about games this year

Nintendo - Tuesday 10th 5pm

online digital event rather than a conference again, pictures have leaked of a create your own mario game for the 3DS, not sure why its not on the wiiU because if thats effectively a mario little big planet then it could be great, other than that the  list of games has leaked below, i think they need to pull something bigger out of the bag, like a new metroid or star fox with wiiU, or a new advance wars

2550659-mariomakernew.jpg

Nintendo-E3-leak.jpg

Sony - Tuesday 10th 2am

have announced their game line up http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-announces-e3-schedule-will-have-70-games-at-its-booth/1100-6420159/  will probably show project morpheus and PSNnow, and thet'll have to answer some questions on the last guardian, personally i think if they show more of it and then stick "coming soon" or Q4 2015 they can forget it, expect some more HD remakes (still hoping for onimusha), show project beast, uncharted 4, also wouldnt be surprised if sony had another crack at a FPS although they've already hinted that destiny will be part of their conference, the order which i was really looking forward to but its been delayed and early previews are suggesting the gameplay is poor, GT6 rehashed for ps4, new syphon filter (which im very happy about) wipeout, sony london with a huge AAA title, guerrilla with a RPG 

Microsoft - monday 9th 5.30pm

Expect a halo HD remake boxset of all the games for xbone, they have also confirmed that they have a huge 3rd party exclusive, i think they'll show gears of war, forza horizon 2 was announced a few weeks back, sunset overdrive, quantum break (although ive read that they've already lined up gamescom to show lots of it so they might only show teasers) ryse 2, battletoads! and a new perfect dark, games for gold to get a big push too

General - EA monday 9th 8pm, Ubisoft monday 9th 11pm

hopefully lots of stuff on star wars battlefront, mirrors edge 2, new mass effect, new mortal kombat, i think HD remakes in general will be big, COD modern warfare boxset for ps4 and xbone, fallout 4 maybe? GTA dlc, far cry 4, another tomb raider, square have said in famitsu not to get excited about FF15 or kingdom hearts 3 because they wont be showing them

personally like i said i want a new onimusha game or a HD boxset, and i dont see it happening but id be happy with someone reviving soul reaver, the vita needs a big kick up the ass but id be happy with a huge number of ps2/3 games being made available for it and then what i really want - ni no kuni 2

What im happy about plus what im hoping for:

Wii U - new Zelda, Mario Sunshine HD and my personal hope: Star Fox Adventures 2.

PS3/4 - Hoping for Fallout 4, New Bully or RDR

Edited by Ingram85

New Bully or RDR

I'm not sure if rock star really do e3, there's rumours of some gta v dlc which will no doubt be a timed exclusive for someone, there's also a rumour of them doing a game called agent, been around for a while, spy game set in the Cold War, they renewed the trademark recently

Really looking forward to Microsofts show. They've been doing everything they can to get people back on their side, and everything they have been doing has been pretty awesome. No idea what the huge 3rd party exclusive is, but very intrigued. Plus all the Halo's will be sweet! 

Looking at Sony's list there's pretty much nothing i'm interested in whatsoever. Hoping they show some of the Last Of Us remake as I think I'll pick that up when it comes out. 

Isn't the third part exclusive just a rumour?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-rumors/1100-6419935/

Big Third-Party Xbox One Exclusive

An reliable source has confirmed that Microsoft is going to have at least one "big" third-party exclusive reveal during their stage show. We don't know the exact game, but our source said the game is both something "unexpected" and "something people will be really excited about."

Really looking forward to Microsofts show. They've been doing everything they can to get people back on their side, and everything they have been doing has been pretty awesome. No idea what the huge 3rd party exclusive is, but very intrigued. Plus all the Halo's will be sweet!

Looking at Sony's list there's pretty much nothing i'm interested in whatsoever. Hoping they show some of the Last Of Us remake as I think I'll pick that up when it comes out.

Pretty much the opposite for me, new halo and the halo box set does absolutely nothing for me, new gears of war, new forza... I'll have a look at quantum break because I really liked Alan wake so I'm interested in what remedy will do

After that, doubt there'll be anything that can touch uncharted 4, Sony also have the order, drive club, new syphon filter, new god of war, that rock star game agent is rumoured to be an exclusive, last guardian, crash bandicoot, maybe deep down coming to the west, unfortunately I think they're going to launch the ps4/vita bundle and the vita might end up being flogged as a ps4 accessory

Looking round to see who's showing what capcom haven't half fallen from grace, new monster hunter, new ace wright, dead rising on PC, new street fighter... No new ip, run so many franchises in to the ground

Ni No Kuni is s curious one. I expect a sequel, or another Level 5/Ghibli game to be developed, but in what form?

Western sales were strong, so would they produce a more western friendly game? Would they produce a handheld version first again, seeing as the JP market is all about the handhelds, and then 'port' it to console, like the original DS -> PS3?

Not sure. I would like to think that Level 5 and Ghibli would sacrifice potential sales to create the big budget next gen console/current handheld game/s they really want to a make.

I listen to a couple of gaming podcasts every week, the people on those seem think E3 will be a bit of a damp squib this year because so much has leaked ahead of time (which I guess is almost impossible to stop since social media became a thing) and because the second half of 2014 doesn't look particularly exciting for games either.  Hope they are wrong.  Der Bombhaus should be entertaining again though. 

I was thinking that it might suffer from the fact that there are now so many game shows and like you say the leaks on the net they no longer need to have this big e3 launch, god of war for example, that's almost certainly going to be a teaser, no gameplay, they can save to for the big European one or TGS

Glad not to be there this year. Bloody well hate e3 in person. Infinitely better watching the streams and not being herded around like cattle.

Haven't heard much that hasn't leaked yet beyond a bit of warframe news that's not hugely interesting so I won't risk getting in trouble leaking it early

First Crackdown was fantastic, second was rubbish. Depending if it is actually announced and also on if its more like the first one then I may even swallow my pride and get an Xbone in the future.

Hasn't crackdown always been an Xbox exclusive? If people are talking about that "Big third party exclusive" rumour, i can't see it being Crackdown.

Â