Group D: URU CRC ENG ITA

limpid

What would you all want to happen club-wise if Benteke did that to someone?

I think I could just about forgive him in time if it was his first offence, but 3 times? I'd be wanting the club to sack him or immediately put him on the transfer list and make him train on his own. Not to mention the racism incident, all the diving, harassing refs.

I'd like to think we all have a bit more class about ourselves as fans and would all feel the same if it happened.

• Like 1

What would you all want to happen club-wise if Benteke did that to someone?

I think I could just about forgive him in time if it was his first offence, but 3 times? I'd be wanting the club to sack him or immediately put him on the transfer list and make him train on his own. Not to mention the racism incident, all the diving, harassing refs.

I'd like to think we all have a bit more class about ourselves as fans and would all feel the same if it happened.

If any of our players did it I would want them banned for at least 10 games.

If we had suarez and he was playing like a god like he does for liverpool, then I would not want him removed from the club. I think a lot of people would be looking at him different if he played for us.

I wouldn't want him at the club. If we had a chance to sign him right now, for free and didn't have to pay him, I'd still say no.

• Like 1

If we had suarez and he was playing like a god like he does for liverpool, then I would not want him removed from the club. I think a lot of people would be looking at him different if he played for us.

Nah, morals is more important to me than success. 

Just like with the Red Bull thing, or any other rich guy that wants to change the name of the club etc. I'd rather stay the way we are than that happen. I'm not that desperate for success

• Like 1