Group D: URU CRC ENG ITA

limpid

Suarez needs a psychiatric assessment.

He really does, I'm convinced he has some sort of psychiatric condition.

Mind you, genius and madness are often two sides of the same coin.

10 match ban for biting Ivanovic, a 7 match ban for biting someone while he was at Ajax - I don't think it's massively unrealistic to think that this will mean he'll be banned for the start of the domestic season. Personally I'd like to see him out until 2015. It's the third time he's done this and a marker needs to be laid down.

• Like 2

Respect for Costa Rica who only managed to concede one goal in 3 matches.

And even that was from a penalty which probably wouldn't have been awarded had it been against Brazil or Manchester United. 

10 match ban for biting Ivanovic, a 7 match ban for biting someone while he was at Ajax - I don't think it's massively unrealistic to think that this will mean he'll be banned for the start of the domestic season. Personally I'd like to see him out until 2015. It's the third time he's done this and a marker needs to be laid down.

But it won't happen, especially not from FIFA.

Suarez is clinically not right, he can't be! How can you keep biting people in a professional sport? Surely he will miss at least 3 games for that? Hopefully, that will be the last we see of the cheating little toe-rag for this world cup.

England are simply awful to watch and will be for a very long time IMO.

What can FIFA do to Suarez?  I presume he will be kicked out of the world cup, but beyond that do they have the authority to ban him at club level or will any actions just be preventing him playing for Uruguay?  I don't think a 20 game ban is unreasonable at this point. 

• Like 1

and suarez is a different governing body, he wont be banned for liverpool, but he shouldnt be allowed to play for uruguay again this year

FIFA have the power to ban players from all competitions. They might not necessarily use it often, but they can, and have before.

Not this this warrants it, they could be anyone's teeth marks. It was probably Patrice Evra trying to incriminate him again.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

But it won't happen, especially not from FIFA.

You've got to go one of two ways - games or time - if they go games, they could go just with international games, but a 10 match ban there would mean a two year international suspension. If they go time, then it affects Liverpool. 

I don't think they can go 7 match ban, 10 match ban, and then less than 10 - I think this has to be a rising scale. 

Personally I'd let him stay at the World Cup if he lets a dentist remove his front twelve teeth - his choice.