$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

It helps that Arison has been tweeting holiday snaps from Italy.

If you want me to say what I see, it looks more like Roy Walker in glasses. Him and Mr. Chips could be making a joint bid.

I think Omariqy's picture from above pretty much confirms it's not Arison.

As opposed to the common sense that if Lerner were negotiating with Arison about buying the club the two of them wouldn't be hanging out together in a parking lot in full view of cameras in the first place confirming it hours ago.

Wait a minute I've been saying that it isn't him all the time just looked him but I don't think they would care less, there could be any number of reasons for them to be seen out together in public, maybe they weren't expecting to be photographed at that time whoever they were.

As I said Arison's company have just done a deal with Dallas Cowboys. So even if were him it would most likely have something to do with that.

Sorry, didn't mean you specifically. I meant this thread in general.

• Like 1

One day Bill Gates is going to find a guy with a notepad and pen wearing a Villa shirt hiding in one of his bushes.

I thought only women had bushe..... Sorry my bad. Read it wrong!!

It helps that Arison has been tweeting holiday snaps from Italy.

If you want me to say what I see, it looks more like Roy Walker in glasses. Him and Mr. Chips could be making a joint bid.

It's good, but it's not right... Now, here's a fifty pounder.

So one blurry photo in a parking lot, and we now know everything about Micky Arison, his ears, his wife, and where he is on holiday. And it wasn't even a photo of him.

Now know why these deals are done so privately.

So one blurry photo in a parking lot, and we now know everything about Micky Arison, his ears, his wife, and where he is on holiday. And it wasn't even a photo of him.

Are we sure of this? His company, Carnival Cruises, just announced a massive partnership deal with the Dallas Cowboys yesterday.

Clicky clicky.

It seems like too much of a coincidence that a lookalike would be in Dallas with another billionaire on the same day. Obviously that makes if far more likely IF it was him that he was just catching up with his mate who was in town rather than going there to discuss a takeover.

For Gawd's sake, it's just not him, looks nothing like him and looks nothing like his wife either.

It's like UFO pictures.  No one ever has an HD close up photo of an alien spaceship with the Aliens waving from the windows.  They're always blurry images taken about 10 miles away on one of those cameras you find on tables at weddings!

In the same way, if this was Arison someone would have managed to get a full head on face shot of him showing the whites of his eyes, a name badge and a memorandum in his hand headed "Sale and Purchase of Aston Villa Football Club".

Someone has taken it and thought they'd have a laugh by suggesting it's Arison becuase he has a full head of grey hair (that isn't even the right colour). It's true what they say -  a good lie travel's around the world like lightning, the truth lags far behind!!

It's probably his Uncle Bob.

Has Randy got an uncle called Bob??? The plot thickens...

How much is his uncle Bob worth? Could be our salvation?

Naff all based on his recent showing at Cheltenham

Oh, I thought he was worth about £2-3b, at least. Not that that would be enough, of course, but maybe if he formed a consortium with uncle Johnny it could work.