$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Apparently Howard has said on twitter that it's Randy's Mum and Sister who blocked the deal as they want to claim all the money back invested back into the Lerner Family Trust. Or something like that I can't see his tweets myself.

Apparently Howard has said on twitter that it's Randy's Mum and Sister who blocked the deal as they want to claim all the money back invested back into the Lerner Family Trust. Or something like that I can't see his tweets myself.

Think they'd be in for a shock if that is the case. In fact, if they're hoping for £250m+ it is likely that they'll end up with naff all.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

Hodgson seems like a desperate man. It's a little embarrassing. 

A lot of people are desperate for change. He seems like a decent bloke to be fair.

It's the way he carries on about it and inserts himself into the story that is a little OTT

"Howard's Way"?  :puke:

This?

Chris Barnes @ChrisBarnes2610  ·  2h

Mates bid rejected, board want ALL their money back which is beyond being unrealistic. This means, as a club, i'm afraid were done for

Lost out by 45% in favour to 55% against. It's safe to say we are absolutely done for this next season. PRAISE THE VILLA BOARD. Joke

Sounds like damage limitations for the bollocks be made up to begin with.

What on earth is that 45 - 55 nonsense about?  The only person who gets to vote on anything is Lerner.  And in any case, the board is Lerner, Faulkner and Russell, plus Krulak as NED, so quite how you get a 55-45 split is anybody's guess, even if they did have a vote.  Why do numpties persist with this absolute bollocks?

Didn't realise you'd already posted this, but spot on. Total bollocks. If Lerner wants something done, he has the shares and the power to get it done.

This?

Mates bid rejected, board want ALL their money back which is beyond being unrealistic. This means, as a club, i'm afraid were done for

Lost out by 45% in favour to 55% against. It's safe to say we are absolutely done for this next season. PRAISE THE VILLA BOARD. Joke

Sounds like damage limitations for the bollocks be made up to begin with.

What on earth is that 45 - 55 nonsense about?  The only person who gets to vote on anything is Lerner.  And in any case, the board is Lerner, Faulkner and Russell, plus Krulak as NED, so quite how you get a 55-45 split is anybody's guess, even if they did have a vote.  Why do numpties persist with this absolute bollocks?

Because amazingly there are people just waiting to lap it up.