$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Awfully quiet on the takeover.  

Odd isn't it, given people were banging on for ages how we were sold... its almost like they were making it up and there wasn't a buyer in place at the time of Randy's statement.

I fully expect Lerner to still be around come the start of the season.

Hi TrentVilla,the last sentence in your post above,is it based on an isolated and educated opinion or is it an informed opinion based on info you may have received from someone??

"Didnt someone post on here that randy has been offered £180 but is holding out for more?"

I myself am happy to offer £200 to move a deal forward Sam Taylor 123. :D  

Apparently Small Heath are in talks with a British Consortium with backing from North America. That wouldn't be Bob Rich would it?

certainly stands a good chance.....just when we thought it couldn't get worse

Someone posted on Twatter that Bob Rich's plane is at BHX. When asked how he knows this he said that his mate is a spotter.

I wonder if he's just a lil mixed up and his mate was just telling him about last week.

Is it there again TT?

Also, how dare there be more than one spotter!

Not sure how people think or say that a consortium which includes bob rich buying 24% of them is instead of buying us or reflects badly on us in any way

2 very different deals with different aims, wasn't paladini trying to buy them for £12m? And since then the shares have dropped by about 30% following his guilty verdict, a consortium looking to invest say £10m for a quarter of a club aren't the same kind of interest we are after

Awfully quiet on the takeover.  

Odd isn't it, given people were banging on for ages how we were sold... its almost like they were making it up and there wasn't a buyer in place at the time of Randy's statement.

I fully expect Lerner to still be around come the start of the season.

Perhaps people were but as I recall there were a fair few who thought nothing was going to happen and another fair few who thought the nature of the statement etc meant something was in the pipeline....no more or less than that.

I was and remain in the latter camp, I see no reason whatsoever to alter the view that Randy made his statement in the knowledge he was leaving this summer.

Nothing to do with making things up, it just reads that way to me.

The fact that there is no clear evidence of something is irrrelevant, and vice versa.

If there is no takeover and there has never been anything in the pipeline does that make Lerners statement and timing of it ill advised in a business sense? Or does it not really make a difference?

We'll be just fine.

(I hope).

Heard any more from your media buddy?

Not spoken to him for a few days, he still thinks we will be taken over. Trent's comments worry me a little, as he has been spot on with a lot. I'm still confident though... BELIEVE!

• Like 4

I personally think there's a firm offer on the table, but its not the best (either not matching the £200m value, or from people Randy doesn't think would be good for us) so he's out the feelers out for someone new and if no one comes forward then he'll sell to them. That's just my feeling, I expect us to be sold before the season starts but I wouldn't hold my hopes on some multi billionaire coming in and making us the next Man City

Didnt someone post on here that randy has been offered £180 but is holding out for more? 

Jeezus - I don't blame him - I pay more than that for a Season Ticket!