$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Don't know how he knows or if true if it's relevant but one of the Moderators on Hereos and VIllains has stated that the Plane belonging to the Law firm that's been parked at Birmingham Airport, departed this morning.

Have you not read part of this thread? That was talked about on here earlier this week, although we never found out when the plane was due to leave.

I'd read about Bob RIch and the Law Firms planes' being at Birmingham Airport. I think Rich's was meant to have left a few days after landing. I hadn't heard anything about the Law Firm's plane leaving that is until just when I read on H&V's that it left this morning. Just thought it might relevant as some people expected that it might have something to do with 'due dilligence' but maybe not.

It's Memorial Day tomorrow in America, maybe they were flying back home for that....Being an American holiday en all. Whoever they've been working for they've been here a while.

Nothing has been leaked though that a law firm has been around VP.

• Like 1

Good Idea about Memorial Day.

I don't believe that the Law Firm or Bob Rich have anything to do with the Villa but some have made the connection and I don't think it's an unreasonable connection to make. But has I say I've feeling it's nothing to do with us.

Good Idea about Memorial Day. I don't believe that the Law Firm or Bob Rich have anything to do with the Villa but some have made the connection and I don't think it's an unreasonable connection to make. But has I say I've feeling it's nothing to do with us.

yes - I feel that something would have leaked out had a team of lawyers been at VP.

• Like 1

I think we're clutching at straws big time with this one.

Being a secretive club Villa fans clutch at straws a lot, we hear nothing from the club. Yet, maybe this one time they have nothing to tell us.

I think you may be right :(

Bob Rich Consortia are now in the legalities of #avfc takeover, deal to be announced first week of june. #avfc

Why do people believe this idiot

For the same reason some people believe what is said on some of the Villa forums, they have no other means of information so they cling to the lies people make up.

Memorial Day is not a holiday that we would fly home for in the States. Not like Thanksgiving or Christmas, for example.

Unless there's a really good barbecue. 

Or if you are General Krulak

I don't understand why he'd make up such a definitive statement as that. My guess he's just taking a desperate gamble to try and appear semi-credible.

He's just rehashing the speculation from this thread. The Rich jet, the legal team, people speculating things will be announced at the start of the WC. He's read the thread and condensed the info into one tweet. 

I don't understand why he'd make up such a definitive statement as that. My guess he's just taking a desperate gamble to try and appear semi-credible.

I seem to recall that account has made similar definitive predictions before which have all flopped.

• Like 2

Well according to talkSPORT Birmingham are announcing something ownership related today and their shares have been suspended on the HKSE. This place will be fun if the Blues are bought out by someone with shitloads of money.