$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Not one respect towards me. I guess i keep it to myself, and why should i feed it to you lot, who have really been mean and nasty towards me. Maybe if i had some respect you may have got the told the news. 

Here you go:

Feel better?

The way some people reply to him shows what a bunch of bullies some people can be. Maybe Mendi genuinly believes what he's posting maybe it's something he's being told and he's excited to pass on the information.

If people don't believe it then it's easy enough just to ignore.

• Like 2

The way some people reply to him shows what a bunch of bullies some people can be. Maybe Mendi genuinly believes what he's posting maybe it's something he's being told and he's excited to pass on the information.

well said and great post mate.

yes i am excited who wouldn't be. 

• Like 2

It's not easy enough to ignore when page after page of this thread is being shit up by him complaining he's not going to say anything. 

• Like 1

Anyway David Armitage has stated that there may be an announcement on Monday and interestingly he says that it won't be before 2:30 pm. That time could be nothing but seems a bit random, some people have pointed out that it's the time the New York Stock Exchange opens (9:30 AM their time) maybe then we all know together a little bit more about this story.

Not one respect towards me. I guess i keep it to myself, and why should i feed it to you lot, who have really been mean and nasty towards me. Maybe if i had some respect you may have got the told the news.

Sorry but my name is Bully after all

Anyway David Armitage has stated that there may be an announcement on Monday and interestingly he says that it won't be before 2:30 pm. That time could be nothing but seems a bit random, some people have pointed out that it's the time the New York Stock Exchange opens (9:30 AM their time) maybe then we all know together a little bit more about this story.

Who is David Armitage?

Mendi is without doubt one of the worst 'ITK' posers that I've ever seen and the worst thing is that he perpetuates with it despite his integrity on here has been eroded to the ground, which smacks of trolling to me.

Edited by Isa

Who is David Armitage?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=david+armitage

It's not easy enough to ignore when page after page of this thread is being shit up by him complaining he's not going to say anything.

Everyone ignores all the other BS on this thread. People often comment about being ITK, some people just troll. Either way its only Mendi being singled out.

• Like 1

Everyone ignores all the other BS on this thread. People often comment about being ITK, some people just troll. Either way its only Mendi being singled out.

lol you really had to make another account to defend yourself?

• Like 3

He's not being singled out, hes been called on stuff hes said constantly yet continues to post as if people want to see/believe what he writes. Hasn't replied to a lot of posts questioning why for example yesterday he posted that Lerner had shaken on a deal and then literally 7-8 minutes later posted that the deal wasn't going through because Elisson didn't or couldn't pay the 200m price, still hasn't stated why.

Go back to his posts last night, contradicted himself constantly every 5 minutes, if you're going to come here and post the most non believable ITK rubbish then people are going to question it.

Who is David Armitage?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=david+armitage

Thanks for that I always wondered how Google worked....anyway as you can probably guess there are quite a few people with the name David Armitage.

• Like 1