$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Is this suppose to be an official club announcement or stock exchange or just media to release stories. So with all this stock exchange talk.. The question is

. out of the proposed buyers mentioned.. Who's listed? Ellison wouldn't be unless his company were involved? Would the Texans? AEG/PA

Is this suppose to be an official club announcement or stock exchange or just media to release stories. So with all this stock exchange talk.. The question is

. out of the proposed buyers mentioned.. Who's listed? Ellison wouldn't be unless his company were involved? Would the Texans? AEG/PA

It might not be anyone mentioned, and I think consortiums are also in stock exchange.

It could also be an anouncement of the investigation of Karsa and Culverhouse. This would also fit in with PF and PL meating with RL to discuss the findings and agree the action taken, carry out the action Monday Morning and release information to the press at 2:30.

The sale of a club is a multi million pound affair and those people involved will be professionals subject to confidentiality clauses, I really do not believe people when they say they are in the know but will listen to people educated and involved in similar enterprises who can give there educated best guess. The way some people are clinging to supposed ITK makes me cringe,Still if it makes them happy

So, that would suggest that the news would be a consortium who is on the stock exchange have purchased us.. The positive reaction of that on the company's share value is the reason for waiting for it to open?

That rules out any dodgy indian buyers IMO (if the 2.30pm GMT announcement is correct)

A buying company's shares usually take a hit whereas the company being bought usually sees an upswing in share price.

It could also be an anouncement of the investigation of Karsa and Culverhouse. This would also fit in with PF and PL meating with RL to discuss the findings and agree the action taken, carry out the action Monday Morning and release information to the press at 2:30.

The sale of a club is a multi million pound affair and those people involved will be professionals subject to confidentiality clauses, I really do not believe people when they say they are in the know but will listen to people educated and involved in similar enterprises who can give there educated best guess. The way some people are clinging to supposed ITK makes me cringe,Still if it makes them happy

Yeah, that could also be it but I'd find it surprising that they'd announce anything on Culverhouse and Karsa, usually teams and companies at least tries to quietly hide it.

I don't see any reason why an investor would have to inform the NYSE of a purchase of a private company, even if they themselves own a listed company. If the listed company, however, was directly involved then there would be a necessity to make the disclosure public via the exchange.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

The Monday thing will be Lambert going, jumped or pushed is the question.

Doubt it will have anything to do with any potential takeover as that process has only just started.

Come on..

Come-on-son.jpg

• Like 2

Not one respect towards me. I guess i keep it to myself, and why should i feed it to you lot, who have really been mean and nasty towards me. Maybe if i had some respect you may have got the told the news.

Balamory, Balamory!

There is no place for such sensible reasoned discussion in this thread !